Be me, weeb fembot

>be me, weeb fembot
>try to find a weeb bf
>download all the apps and match with all the guys i'm attracted to who have similar hobbies to me
>realize all of them only have a shallow interest in this stuff
>one of the guys laughed at my drawings
>1 week later, befriend a guy from r9k from a vocaroo thread
>we have so much in common
>we exchange pics
>he's ugly as fuck
>proceed to ghost him
>tfw all the hot guys are normies who i have no similar interests with and all the guys i share common interests with are ugly or just plain average
guess i'll just die alone then

Attached: 619710b640276d32a41b75456155634d.jpg (473x462, 24.83K)

>guess i'll just die alone then
Good. Hope you are beat to death in a nursing home by a pack of niggers too. No one will care btw.

How exactly did he look like? What was so ugly about him?

As the average, won't settle with average. This means failure. There is no surprise here.

idk, he just had a crooked nose and an exceptionally weak chin

I cannot but help reading your "I'm a weeb fembot" in a low, gay lispy male voice. kek

Can you date my friend olive? He's rich but also not horrifying looking. He needs a wife desu

I'm pretty attractive, I mean I get called cute a lot I wouldn't date someone who wouldn't date me if I was ugly though. There's more important things and you're supposed to be with someone because of who you they are

ill date u baby cakes

who they are*

english pls

no im trying to find my fren olive a wife who won't abuse him

no, i really don't care about money at all. i just want a really hot weeb bf :(

olive is just normal looking not super hot but u can settle for him and live a comfy weeb life with him

>be real fembot
>get unmatched with on tinder
>get ghosted by ugly robots
op continues to be a faggot

>bitter
>out of shape
>homophobic

Cant imagine why you would be ghosted

>homophobic
lmao newfag

How rich is he? Why is he rich?

he makes 300k a year which isn't so rich but its good to me and he works for a large tech company so thats why he is making a lot

What uni did he go to?

How tf is a guy making 300k a year struggling to find a gf? Lmao, what world we living in?

fembrained tranny
tranny

i wish i was a tranny, then i would have people that were forced to be my friend through the shared trauma of chopping our dicks off.

idk u will have to ask him
he is just socially awkward desu I think he will find a good wife eventually

How attractive are you? How would you rate yourself out of 10?

>Lmao, what world we living in?
Joe Biden's Inflate-o-ganza

t. 250k earner, I legit feel poor now

I'd marry you, fembot. And love you forever. Hopefully, one day we're both lucky enough to find each other
t. real robot

Old enough to be your daddy, men pick up on that kind of thing. Being ignorant isn't a mark of maturity user it just makes you look childish

How you make so much nigga? You know the drill, what did you study in uni and how reputable was it?

i'm like a 4-5/10 in all honesty desu

>Being ignorant isn't a mark of maturity
please look in the mirror new fag.
(X) Doubt

You're so unfunny I'm inclined to believe you're actually a woman, in which case gtfo whore

>(X) Doubt
The purest form of love is the one between two rejected souls. Nothing compares