4channers now increasingly put a space after the ">" symbol

>4channers now increasingly put a space after the ">" symbol
It's over

Attached: dying.jpg (1080x1073, 435.92K)

>It's over
user.. I..

Attached: 1526326700869.jpg (454x302, 103.48K)

You used to get told to go back to plebbit for putting >be me at the start of your greentexts, now everyone does it.

I miss doompaul posting, bros

there's zero gatekeeping at all now because all the zoomers obviously came from shitholes like leddit and twitter.

I miss what this board was before it was ruined by a fucking door

Attached: 1336660964368.jpg (960x651, 263.77K)

>for putting >be me at the start of your greentexts
That's always been allowed here though, in fact it adds emphasis to your greentext

> imagine not spacing your greentexts

Here's a crazy fucking experiment you can try at home. Make a greentext WITHOUT THAT, realize that it changes absolutely fucking nothing about the story, and bam - you are one step closer to being an intelligent human rather than a retarded ape

Yeah it's just larpers now trying to act like what they think the idea of a Any Forums user is, it's fucking boring. Maybe Any Forums should take the SA route and start charging tenbux for access.

> it's not the oldfag greentext space
it truly is over

GPT-3 is objectively a better poster than most human posters.

I mean, isn't this the point of Any Forums? That there is no gatekeeping at all?

we had gatekeeping up until like 2012, posters were encouraged to lurk and understand board culture and norms before posting. it was always obvious when it was summer and the kiddies were out of school because the quality of posts on boards plummeted. at some point people stopped caring and eternal summer became a thing. then the fappening, gamergate, and later the 2016 election more or less killed Any Forums for good.

Point proven, lurk moar faggot

Well, it seems to me that what this site needs is a new culture. And I'm not talking about becoming like Reddit or Twitter or anything like that.

But a culture that we'll be based on the hobbies that the boards are based in. For example, Any Forums could become a more intellectually stimulating place for the discussion of politics. /x/ could become a place for the mysterious wonders of our world, and I'm not talking about aliens, just look at deep sea creatures.

This site is completely beyond recovery, as is the clearnet in general.
Altnets aren't really much better, depending on what parts you're lurking in they're so much worse than this shithole or even twitter.

haha, no. pre 2012-2013 Any Forums is never coming back, and nothing close to it is ever going to come back. the internet and world we live in is so different compared to even 2010 its insane. things from here on will continue to get worse and not better.

No, I don't think I fucking will.

Attached: 1654196891464.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

>That there is no gatekeeping at all?
This site is fucking gone

And you only realised that now? Have you been in a coma for the last 20 years and desperately need to wake up because your family misses you?

Then riddle me this faggots. If Hitler had the same thoughts about Germany, that it was unsalvageable, that the old Germany is gone, that nothing could stop her degeneration, would he had an ounce of success in his efforts?

No he fucking wouldn't, but he did, and that's because he had a vision and he persisted in making it a reality. And you may ask "what is out vision?", no need to look far enough, just the boards and what they are for.

>If Hitler had the same thoughts about Germany, that it was unsalvageable, that the old Germany is gone
user.. I..

Yeah I get it, I made a mistake, I'm in this site for 2 years and I just assumed that there was no gatekeeping, just people making fun of retards.

You what? You're a defeatist faggot who says that things should be better but gets wet at the idea of fucking losing? What?!

Its because you faggots don't gate keep anymore and start bitching every time anyone tries because you'd rather pretend the thread you're replying to is a real fembot.

Just start gate keeping. Don't let anything slide. Call them out, humiliate them.

>Have you been in a coma for the last 20 years and desperately need to wake up because your family misses you?
yes

That's the fucking spirit!

Do you genuinely not know or is this the worst shitpost I've seen in years?

>4channers
>people now use "qoutations" in greentext
>people now use periods in greentext.
>People capitalize every new line of a greentext story, use commas and will write entire run on sentences for a single line instead of making a new line like people use to in the old days

Well we hope this message is getting through to you though we do not know where it would appear.

Enlighten me then, what is the secret knowledge that will make me piece it all together?