I hate men, especially men from this board...

I hate men, especially men from this board. But it's hard to stop fantasising about the things you scrotes would do to me.

Attached: 1647316899185.gif (1600x1200, 551.76K)

yea i would cave ur head in

you fantasize about all the degrading sex we would force on you?
about being battered and bruised and made to kiss the cock that's unloaded in your womb and your intestines? and made to say you love it even if you can't hide the venom and shame in your voice

sometimes I fantasize about barebacking a femcel from this board who could enjoy the thrill of cucking my gf.
Then I remember you all are probably troons or BPD nutjobs.

And for me, it's hard to stop fantasizing about the things I would do.

as if i'd lower myself to the point of touching your overly pumped and dumped hole
enjoy whatever chadlite cock you can still bait from time to time, but remember that cats and the wine are all that's waiting for you

>scrotes

FDS detected fuck off femcel

why can't women be wholesome :c
don't come to me with your awful fantasies

Everything is about sex and degradation with these modern whores. It's all they know. it's their only value. They are fucking disgusting and the product of an overly sexualized world.

Kys tranny kike originalarious

i would fart in your mouth

i would stick my finger up my ass, then stick my finger up both your nostrils so you have to smell my shit for like 10 minutes

Crystal Castle moment

I'd put one of these in you and clamp it shut

Attached: Rainbow Pop.jpg (348x556, 44.8K)

>implying even the most desperate incels here would go near a troon freak lardass like you
ywnbaw, tranny

Attached: captcha.png (572x168, 16.3K)

shit b8 go back to church

You mean like rape you mercilessly while you beg me to stop, when really you mean that you want more? I'd rub the head of my cock against your g-spot until you came, and then I'd fuck your ass until I come.
It would never happen, but it's still fun to type out and fantasize about you agreeing.

> didn't respond to a single person

Nice bait.

Fpbp
You're the real hero of this thread.

Maybe if you stopped using insufferable language like "scrotes" you might find someone to share your life with.
Trust me when I say most of us feel the same way about you. We can't stand your attitude but want to mating press you and fill your womb until you end up round and full.

someone should rape and kill you whore. go suck down a shotgun

I would stick you through a wall and force you to be a public breeding whore(not mine of course, you're probably a fat slut) for everyone to come by and use.