Does anyone else hate dog culture and want to smash every dogs fucking brains out?

does anyone else hate dog culture and want to smash every dogs fucking brains out?

>retard normies keep getting dogs
>retard normies keep normalizing this creepy behavior
>retard normies keep getting dogs to stuff in a tiny fence or apartment all day
>every normie gets bored of their dog and just kicks it to the curb and neglects and abuses it outside
>everywhere i go i see retards walking around with dogs
>go to an apartment and i see people carrying around hugging their dogs, sitting around with their dog, dragging the piece of shit into an elevator
>normies keep walking around with their dog never being 2 feet from them
>normies bringing them into stores and cars everywhere
>yapping loud inconsiderate shit machines
>they run through my yard rip apart trash ruin shit
>every normie wakes up at the crack of dawn and lets their shit dog outside
>dogs make the most annoying unruly noises possible
>dogs have literally no brain
>normies are too retarded to even understand their retards body language and they think it's their best friend while it only cares about eating and shitting all over their house
>every norman gets a dog just to tie it up outside all day while it barks

Attached: 2C3E22A3-4EE6-4DB4-8544-E1B76CDF8636.jpg (750x760, 171.94K)

Didn't read all that but if you don't like dogs your not white and therefore sub human.

if i caught ppl doing this i would regret my actions

*you're
I made a mistake, not esl.

I don't like pets in general

Shut the fuck up self hating darkie.

I leave poisoned dog treats around random neighborhoods

Yes. I especially hate the noises. The world would be a much better place without dogs overall.

Lonely men who become obsessed with their dogs are creepy

I don't mind dogs, but the whole muh furbabies thing is as creepy as it is weird

>cruel towards dogs
There's no more objective way to assess one's morality and conclude that you are the worst scum imaginable.

So are lonely men who are obsessed with deez nuts

Attached: 1637110644212.png (251x201, 3.93K)

>NNNOOOOOOO EARTH IS A HUMANS ONLY PLANET

Attached: 1565355018569.jpg (1080x1012, 82.18K)

>There's no more objective way to assess one's morality and conclude that you are the worst scum imaginable.

I probably am

i agree people shouldnt have dogs unless they're autists who take them to socialize with other dogs and give them nice food etc etc, or maybe they let them roam around outside freely so they go on adventures and shit

Most dogs are not taken care of well enough (and it's quite hard to do so so it's understandable) and so people shouldn't even try. They spend all their time sitting miserably bored as fuck waiting to get taken out 20 minutes a day for a walk in the same area they always go for walks and they barely encounter other dogs.

I might have possibly ended a dog once, with my bare hands, out of impulsive anger, but at least I didn't torture it.

Dogs should not be in cities suburbs or towns

Britanon here. Fuck dogs.
>ride bike to work
>take the cycle path because it beats sharing a road with 18 wheelers
>cycle path is a mixed path, dog-walkers are allowed on it too
>retards don't put their dogs on a leash
>dogs standing horizontally in the middle of the path
>dogs jumping out of the grass in front of the bike
>dogs chasing the bike
>owners sharing into space or on their phones
One of these days there's actually going to be a collision between my front wheel and some dipshit's dog and all I'm going to do is quote rule 56 of the Highway Code before cycling away.

Attached: Capture.png (1113x178, 12.58K)

Sounds like projection, nigger.

lol you don't even leave the house. Don't let that stop you LARPing on a Turkish embroidery forum though.

aww u mad huh? its ok you will never be loved like dogs are. youre so mad hahahaha look at you

Attached: be821544fc5f328567cb538f96edb49a.jpg (521x720, 19.71K)

Your dog shits all over your house and doesn't love you because you are a beta bitch that can't establish dominance over a common curr. If you tripped and fell the thing would probably rape you and make you it's bitch because it knows you don't have a dominant bone in your body.