Chads and chadlites should be targeted in the next incel shooting

>chads and chadlites should be targeted in the next incel shooting
Is he right about this?

Attached: dgfdgfdfg.png (572x181, 13.26K)

this is a board of peace agent johnson

>muh glowies!!
please be quiet.

Yeah go back to Any Forums glowie,

hello again op. how's your thread going?

>Is he right about this?
Yes.

What would that even accomplish? Women already want men that don't exist. You killing the one in a 1000 that is somewhat close to what women want isn't going to make them stop wanting those guys, nor is it going to change the fact that in spite of women being the majority in a lot of countries, they still don't settle. Also, nice glowposting FBI.

It would cause pain for both foids and chads, when incel shootings happen chads don't even care about it because they're never the primary targets and when the women are killed it doesn't even affect them because they have an unlimited amount of women to choose from.

perfect exemplar of hating the player and not the game
Why would want to cause Chad pain? He did nothing to us. All of the new technologies that have been leveraged to drive a wedge between men and women (birth control, social media, etc.) were invented by beta men for their own, personal profit. Chad had nothing to do with it.
Also, Chad is the one group of people who might be able to successfully fight back. You only get one shot at a mass killing. You really want to target the people who are hard to shoot?
It seems like your goal is just to lash out at the world in general, but then why target Chads? Go to an elementary school or something lmao

>He did nothing to us.
Chads are always the biggest assholes ever and always put themselves above incels, all incels should start realizing that Chads aren't and will never be their friends.
>Chad is the one group of people who might be able to successfully fight back. You only get one shot at a mass killing. You really want to target the people who are hard to shoot?
That isn't true, they might fight back but they can't outrun or deflect bullets.

It wouldn't work without extreme planning though, imagine getting only a short amount of time to commit in most cases, a shooting only to have to discern in your mind who is chad, chadlite, and who is not. I don't think there's ever been a scenario in which an incel shooter has successfully targeted multiple chads, it would usually be random bystanders. The greatest irony is, you might instead end up killing people who are much like you. The idea that they are someone different than you is essentially a cope for the fact that you'd be killing an innocent person.

You could just target a gym or a party.

Chads should be bred for my pleasure. fuck I love Chad

>kill all chads
>nobodys happy
>kill all incels and ugly guys
>perfect society after a few cycles

exactly. I don't get why incels hate chads. Tall genetically attractive neurotypical men need to breed the fuck out of modern women and completely prevent genetically inferior autists from breeding. It's the next stage of evolution.

>kill all incels and ugly guys
you would never get rid of them. it's like ripping off the top part of the weed but leaving the roots to thrive. as long as ugly women / single moms breed, there will always be ugly guys / incels.

go away glownigger. dont you have 40 year old tranny groomers to flirt with over discord?

Sure. Wouldn't mind if I get killed in the crossfire either. I welcome it, and if it bites me in the ass and my parents get killed then at least I can have a purpose through revenge on the shooter.

>guys abandon their kids
>the bad person is the one that stays and cares for them
lol, lmao even

>kill everyone
>no crime, no murder, no unemployment, just give it a few years.

also a good option but i think i would prefer the giant pretty people orgy

>trying to baby trap a thugged out tyrone is a good idea
lol, lmao even

your a dumb nigger and you know it

Attached: 1536316371938.png (620x574, 15.07K)

How many FBI agents do you think post on this board?

If it were me? I'd attack Exxon HQ, Charlie Hebdo style. (in Minecraft)

i've merely stated facts but you seem perturbed in your posterior region

>killing men over women
I disapprove. Incels should band together with Chad's and take women's rights away. Male lives matter.

none. they are active on Any Forums, /k/, and Any Forums