If you want to be a normie so bad, why don't you just join a religion?

if you want to be a normie so bad, why don't you just join a religion?

Attached: brapper-beatles.jpg (600x737, 78.99K)

Because, my good dear, I'm a schizo in any religion, too. Aint no good normie christian gonna wat to know that I believe that Zeus and Baal were the same being and that being was Lucifer.

most religious people are just pretending to believe it too though

i'm not dumb enough for that

so it's like professional wrestling?

Only religious people here are old or legit schizos. I'm guessing you're American

normies are not religious

>80% of euros not practicing religion
>practicing religion makes you a normie
Uh?

Ya, people who are homeowners as well as those who don't worship government are more inclined to worship skydaddy instead. It's the better choice out of the two. Nobody here really cares what countries with 2k euro per month average salaries and no homeownership think because they're failed states.

>so it's like professional wrestling?
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!

Attached: hTafoyL.gif (220x124, 710.09K)

I don't think I want to be a normie, but a sex haver

Seething amerilard, your country is quickly running into the same issues as the boomer generation rams your house prices through the roof.
>noooo you have to worship gubbment or jezus, you can't think for yourself
Enjoy your niggerstate

Ok but, alternatively, despite the boomers we still have it better than you rentoids.

user, renters are increasing in the US and your houses are made of cardboard and will collapse within 20 years. The only people who're still home owners at this point are boomers. You're as fucked as Europe, if not worse somehow despite the amount of free space.

Because I'm a traditional communist and even though I'm spiritual and love Jesus, most churches are run and organized by con artist charlatan Pharisee pieces of shit who hate communism without understanding a single thing about it

>cardboard
>osb
>not knowing what a tornado or earthquake is
>last home built in Europe was in 1600
You rent

>not knowing what a tornado or earthquake is
Wow you're really selling it user, sure that home is going to worth a load when its being tossed around in the sky.

Why isn't there a religion where cute girls are priestess and we practice our faith sniffing their butts. The cutest girl is the lead priestess and we drink her pee and to finish, the priestesses peg the men.

We can also indulge in other practices, like licking cunny, feet, boobs, etc.

desu i would join this religion senpai
fembutt sniffing is one of my favorite activities

I am, it helped me so much because religion dumbs down so I can. Finally live without thinking about things I can't change.

i used to be russian orthodox christian but now i can't bring myself to be in a faith that won't give me a wife

being in a religion only improves your chances of getting a gf, it doesn't guarantee shit