Stupid whore flirts with sexually frustrated fat loser to avoid doing actual work

>stupid whore flirts with sexually frustrated fat loser to avoid doing actual work
>world is surprised when her pussy pass gets her nowhere and after having endured a lifetime of this kind of sexual abuse from cunts like her the guy finally snaps
She got what she deserved.
Everyone orbitally simping for the bitch still won't get laid.

Attached: 1655661699412.jpg (750x869, 426.02K)

youre either a nigger or a fed, possibly both
either way kys

Attached: 1655702865116.jpg (600x800, 45.78K)

Depression is the biggest meme in existence. People only respect hard work.

>flirts with sexually frustrated fat loser
I don't really care what happened to her, but absolutely nobody is flirting with that, bro. At least he'll be able to get fucked in prison.

Me on the right in the near future.

I hope I won't get that bad, a girl was flirting with me and shit on snapchat, then I surprised her by telling her I actually came home (I was in another country and she never expected me to come back so soon). Just 1 day before we were flirting and it was all good, then as soon as I got home "she got a bf". I texted her "you fucking dicksucking whore go lick your mother's pussy, suck dick you retarded fucking whore do you go around telling people you like them just like that?" she screenshotted me and still called me a retard before blocking me but I hope she at least felt a twinge of fear in her stomach, or I'd have at least ruined her day

You need therapy dude

I get what you mean but I forgot to mention that i only said that when she left me on seen

That's even worse my man

Ok but how else could I have legally hurt her even a bit? You realise even landing a finger on her literally, could put me in jail?

Why is your first instinct that you need to hurt her? Someone realized that it was fun having a naughty penpal, but he sprang around and said "surprise I'm here and real, now you have to be with me". You spooked her and she ran. Because of nonstop stories of guys from the internet showing up one day and murdering women. And your first reaction isn't empathy, it's "I must destroy this woman". She was right to ghost you.

This faggot is correct.

dear god, some basic common sense on r9k? this must be an alternate dimension

>delusional obese men & whale women are delusional
this just in

nobody has ever felt fear because of you and i can guarantee that

Oh it's getting really fucking reddit in here huh. virtue signaling on here? Shut the fuck up dicksucking whores

>stupid whore flirts with sexually frustrated fat loser to avoid doing actual work
this didn't happen you retard

Then that means you've literally zero idea how ugly I am. I had people hold their heart when glancing at me and audibly scream out in fear/jump back when they see me. And quite a lot of people said they were afraid of me a lot of times when I was blackout drunk, or when I drove my car with them inside going 130mph. Quite a few people felt fear because of me

this happens to me except I'm a 6'5" intimidating musclechad. the weak fear the strong

I am 6'2 but I am really ugly so that helps plus I got the not giving a fuck body language and facial expressions down aswell pretty good, also am pretty buff from the pushups and bicep curls I keep doing sometimes, people that know me fear me because they know I am impulsive and willing to risk everything over the dumbest shit, but that doesn't stop me from getting bullied when 10 people at once want to bully me, but they all realise I am retarded so they don't really bully me that brutally

Congratulations of being a sane individual in this godforsaken cesspit of deranged virgins.

You are a teenager, if not in years, than in the head, which is arguably worse. Grow up.

Guy could have put in effort to lose weight and had a higher chance of dating her like a normal human being. Instead hes going to get turned into a girl in prison. Women hate fat guys as they see them as lazy and lacking discipline. The only fat guys that get laid are rich or have status in society