You can do basic physics, right?

you can do basic physics, right?

Attached: media_ae7_ae77203a-dc8f-4581-95f8-0a974aa4327c_phpzQjHln.png (672x533, 55.16K)

is this your homework user

I can, for 10 bucks

this is basic vector math. Its only tangentially related to physics because it has physical units.

absolutely not op i'm a fucking idiot

No. I have never passed a even a remedial math class in my life.

I'm not in highschool anymore so of course not, I can't even read those questions in english

shit is easy af, first one i can do in my head it's (b)
others i can do in 2 minutes with a calculator. very basic.

i can't even do pemdas. in fact i cant even remember what each letter in that acronym stands for.

Attached: 1509993064756.png (403x448, 53.25K)

>cuts off the question

no i cant read minds

Primordial Enemes Dilate Ass Shit

The answer to 1 is B. I'm not going to get a calculator out and do the rest of your homework for you, faggot.

This image strikes fear into my heart, I have developed holes in my brain since dropping out of college

user: b, b, c, c
Don't know why I'm doing other people's homework instead of my own.

You're doing it because its babby vector shit and it took you like between 1-5 mins to do it, so you said "fuck it" to take your mind off some really gay assignment you probably have.

How is it b?

It's in the fourth quadrant, right? Is i positive or negative in the fourth quadrant? Is j positive or negative in the fourth quadrant. The angle is 40 degrees. Which component is longer with a 40 degree angle, i or j?

I solved it by looking at the vectors in they Y direction.

Ry = |P|sin(45) - 80sin(40) + 15

we know Ry is zero so:
0 = |p| sin(45) - 80sin(40)+15

solve for |p| and its B

this is some easy shit literally just LOOK at it bro
>hint: i is x axis and j is y axis, probably some cipher bullshit
my 2 year old kid could do this, i dont even have one

I consider myself more of the "ideas" guy

Attached: a6b1d3e45b7eb1b3b6255e801713b76c78-wojak-03.2x.w710.jpg (764x551, 111.86K)

bro tell me how you got it just by eye balling it.
I do vector math shit all the time,but i guess im forgetting a geometric fact or something because i had to break it up into components to get the answer.

Attached: 555532bd98f3c6753a586d32e5a280ba-imagejpeg.jpg (235x218, 12.06K)

The direction of the vector gives you the signs of the components. You can eliminate the choices that have the wrong signs. The angle gives you the relative lengths of the components. You can eliminate A because the relative lengths are wrong. Hint: at 45 degrees, i = j. Which has to become shorter and which has to become longer if you reduce the angle to 40 degrees?