This may seem like sour grapes but browsing dating apps actually makes me feel less bad about being a robot...

This may seem like sour grapes but browsing dating apps actually makes me feel less bad about being a robot. Women may not want me, but it turns out I don't want 99% of them either. It's extremely rare to see one I could imagine wanting to spend time getting to know. The vast majority fall into one of a few archetypes like

>Just a country girl looking for her redneck Romeo, here I am chugging beer from a keg
>Wine and travel and wine and travel and wine and travel
>Looking for a real man who won't play games PAY NO HEED TO THE CHILD
>etc.

Attached: 964EC3F6-9620-411D-8922-AF61BFFFE008.jpg (750x1218, 647.52K)

This one's pretty lulzy:

Attached: 25-shift-manager-at-kfc-single-mom-kfc-manager-44339859.png (500x718, 159.26K)

It really is pretty bad.
For me I realized how desperate women were
How socially inept they are
How gross they are
How disappointingly boring they are
It's why I actually haven't tried dating after 22.
They all suck. Sure, my life might somehow in some regard suck less with a gf. I want one lots.
The women on offer are so worthless though, I might as well just visit a brothel.
I ain't even talking about looks either.
>Single mom(bad bitch)
>Fatzilla(Just a country(Kentucky Fried) gal)
>Failed Thot
These things at least aren't bots or the top tier people I don't even have a chance with in a million years. I'd rather fuck dudes though. Women have simply become a waste of everything. They are worthless now. Well, actually. Women are a negative return investment now.
I know I'll die cold and alone
It's better than touching that though

Attached: 1654765579736.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

>but it turns out I don't want 99% of them either.

You're not suppose to have chemistry with more than 0.5% of them lmao.

I feel like you're just coping. Though to be fair it really sucks to have those dating sites unless you're gonna accept the fact that you need to be a paypig to get meaningful progress

Women aren't desperate, unless you mean for top tier men

The rest seems true though, even the ones with good jobs who have travelled the world seem vapid and boring

Yeah its actually really cathartic once you realize the prize you coveted for so long isn't much of a prize at all. At this point jerking off completely nullifies >tfw no gf.

Disagree, if you're into outdoorsy girls or party girls you'll get along with over half the girls on these apps

I just want a loser weeb/dork girl

>tfw can't get that catharsis as a 30 year old career orbiter

27? Fucking hell she looks at least 47

>all in all
>you're just another brick in the wall

Attached: PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg (300x300, 11.3K)

Women are mostly pretty bland and guys are somehow worse. These incredibly boring creatures can look at a life with most men and just say "eh, not worth the hassle" and I commend them for it. Everyone deserves to be alone

This is such a fucking cope its so funny

>I am ugly so I will look at the bottom 10% ugliest girls to make myself somehow feel better that I am alone

I don't just mean looks, even the decent looking ones just don't have appealing lifestyles and interests most of the time

> boy already norwooding
It was over before it even began for him.

where the fuck do you live? Probably the south or some midwest shithole; it seems to be nothing but bad babes in California

Rural Canada, basically midwest

If I expend my location to include cities it all changes to hot uni girls in little black dresses trying to get IG followers

How do people ruin their lives with children before they're even 30

The biological reality for women is that they either get a kid before 30 or they get a downie. And ultimately, most are just failed marriage traps/meal tickets

Women are supposed to have kids before 30 due to hardware, but because of defunct software ie feminism, they end up leaving the guy and end up raising a generation of incels, fags, trannies, or criminals

chad / chadrone doesnt like to use rubbers and they lapse on birth control or think they'll trap him with a kid. doesnt work, has never worked, but they still keep trying anyway.

Older fathers put unborn child at more risk