> I might not have been born as a hot girl or a chad
> but at least I am not a gypsi either
> I can live with that

Attached: b81.png (474x377, 264.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLbMpiwkDeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> The few good friends I have

I'm thankful to have received Transcendant knowledge on the Cosmos and Higher Realities. Without having had to do drugs or go insane.
It's actually pretty cool out there.

Attached: 1651580482894.png (698x487, 329.88K)

all that and u still cant spell transcendent :/

I'm thankful for being tall, white, not ugly, and having a decent dick. Too bad my mental is rotten like milk left in the hot summer sun. Also thankful for the dudes I play D&D with online because they're the closest thing I have to friends.

Attached: 1619646368409.jpg (1125x1328, 1.31M)

I am above fixing typos fool

Attached: 1649968506174.png (1080x1331, 680.11K)

don't know what I'd do without them

>im thankful for not being blind.
i was just thinking about it and that would basically end everything i find joy in, which are drawing, going on my bicycle, anime, manga and the internet

I am thankful the the sleep I am about to receive.

I'm thankful I lived long enough to see white women and black men seethe. That white men and black women have the highest marriage success rate. Among first rate capital generation. While they(bm and wf types) typically end up hood trash or miserable and single.

Attached: 1650108539783.png (1016x1062, 308.93K)

Thankful for my cat and the home that I live in and the ability to have internet and having a working body.
To be fair, blind people can still go on the internet.

Thank you user. Reading your thread has made me realize I have nothing to be thankful for. Maybe I can be thankful that life has given me way too many problems and very little to be happy about that I don't have to be thankful about anything? I am thankful that I am not thankful? That my life doesn't have any sort of luck I owe to some cosmic deity of fate? I don't know. This just made feel bad.

my blue eyes and being born in higher middle class

Thankful for enough money to buy things like food, alcohol, heating, clothes, books, internet
Thankful for the fact that chess exists, the sure source of most of my reason to live and not kms
Thankful for the gift of music also, speaking of...
youtube.com/watch?v=tLbMpiwkDeQ

I am thankful I got to at least grope some girls tits once and hug her even though I am a kissless virgin.
I am also extremely thankful I discovered meditation, it makes the world seem more beautiful
I am also thankful I am still healthy and can drink alcohol without problems (yet)
I am thankful no serious evil has happened over me, like poverty or being beated to a pulp or getting literally pissed on or stripped naked in public

On their own though? What could they get out of it more than hearing females moan?

But you are romanian

I have a great deal to be thankful for, won't bother listing it all.
>I am healthy
>I am in control of my future
>I think I'm attractive

yea i saw a couple of videos on how they do it but come on, its not the same thing

I'm thankful for the fact that I'm moderately attractive, because with my Asperger's and being brainwashed by Any Forums since age 12 I would be an incel. And of course, I might spend time here, which is shit, but the thing I'm most helpful in life for is that at the very least I'm not a redditor.

I'm thankful that a bunch of people made nice gestures and sometimes tried to help me out. I didn't really take proper advantage of it, but I'm grateful nonetheless.