How wotthless of a male are fembots willing to date?

How wotthless of a male are fembots willing to date?

Attached: 1653787592090.jpg (1200x1518, 432.87K)

>Worthless of a male
I don't see people like that. Nobody should or does, none that I know of. Face to face.
A dude does have to wash up, use some conditioner in his hair. Have a hobby.
>Not "I watch anime"
>"Hey did you hear about how this artist at Kyoto made this series based off of this quirky fact"
I want to talk about stuff. So learn about the stuff you like. I've had to actually carry conversations about anime. With people who have done nothing but watch it non-stop.

If that guy was fat and balding and lived with his parents at 30 would you date him

>Fat
Normal American
>Balding
Normal American male
>Living with his parents
Normal American Economics
Yeah I would. I'd be unhappy about it.
Just put the fork down
Just make the bald spot look clean.
Save up to move out with me. No NEETING for all eternity
Prove you can commit

Attached: 1650108539783.png (1016x1062, 308.93K)

I think the main issue is that regardless of hobbies, the average person who browses this board just sucks in social situations and doesn't know how to carry a conversation with a stranger. While not at the level where I can't talk about things, I'm a lot better at thinking than verbalizing my thoughts, so I'd imagine someone with worse social skills than me would end up like the guy you described.

Attached: what i should do.jpg (2048x1380, 239.85K)

If you're watching anime non-stop, you should be able to talk about it without going out of your way to learn trivia. The issue was probably somewhere else.

Most girls I've met would rather stay single, glad there are exceptions

>that pic
fat women are only fine if their face doesnt look to chubby. Ofc in anime world they look cute like that. Idk.. some people have better or worse genetics, theres people who got a fat face even when theyre skinny. My gf could be chubby/fat as long as her face is still cute.

I don't think it's that anymore.
I think they fried their brains and have no thoughts other than feelings of being entertained while watching.
>I shouldn't have to talk about trivia
>I shouldn't have to be able to go in depth on a series
So you don't want to socialize, thus not wanting to form a relationship.
There are more men on Earth than women. You have to compete champ. Not me. I'm not going to be pretentious about it. If you are boring though, even about the things you love. Why wouldn't I just go find somebody else?
The biggest thing about men, that attracts women as friends, romantic interests, sexually. Is Passion. If you are just a whimsical husk drifting through entertainment. You've achieved blissful survival. Not life.
You ever wonder why absolute Gobbo men are mogging you with hot chicks. It's because they can explain, and talk non-stop about lots of stuff. Girls, even at the age of 5. We never shut the fuck up. We NEED to talk. I'm considered introverted as a girl. Simply for only talking for hours with my close friends and nobody else.

>We never shut the fuck up. We NEED to talk. I'm considered introverted as a girl. Simply for only talking for hours with my close friends and nobody else.
What the fuck can you talk about all the fucking time

There are no young ugly men with gfs. I live in a college town too. All I see is obese women with chadlites

When I try talking about my interests with girls I'm met with one-word answers and obvious signs of polite disinterest

Pretty much this, most couples are roughly looksmatched

>Most women would rather stay single
They've got the state for money
They've got the side piece for slamming
They've got the alcohol to fill the void they never bothered trying to fill because dating a conventionally unattractive man. Is bad social credit among girls. Even though he is absolute friend tier, and the little quirks about him drive you mad with lust.
Girls are weird.
The women you describe like how introvert in females are different to males. Those women just sound like incels to me. They don't have any hope, happiness or drive. Just wandering through life chasing chemical highs.
Not a good girl to pursure imo.

What is a good girl to pursue and how to find her

It's because they are not attracted to you. If a handsome man comes up to me and talks to me about anything, I'll listen. If the guy is ugly or average, I really don't care what he has to say

Accurate but I doubt a woman would be this much honest

Anything and everything. It's freeform.
You ever start a conversation with your bros and end up somewhere random in it. Wondering how you got there? That's like oxygen for us.
>College
It's just sex user. Most women go to actually try to get degrees. Not start a relationship.
>I'm met with one word replies
So have the confidence to keep talking. That just means she's listening. She is either bored, or just listening. If you want to talk, she thinks you want to talk. She'll want to listen. Girls are stuck up enough now user. We'll let you know if we aren't interested. Only the spoileds won't.

It goes like this
>average looking men with hideous women
>above average men with average or obese women
>hot guys with average or above average
>millionaire gigachads with hot girls

>I shouldn't have to talk about trivia
>I shouldn't have to be able to go in depth on a series
That's not what I implied at all, I implied that you should have enough to say about anime that you don't need to go learn trivia. As the other user said, the guy was probably just bad at socializing altogether, rather than not having anything to say. But there also exist a lot of LARPer weebs that take being a weeb up as their identity despite being casuals, that's also one possibility.

>It's because they can explain, and talk non-stop about lots of stuff.
There's a good bit of an inverse mechanism to this. When a girl is into you, they're just infinitely interested in any kind of stupid shit you can squeeze out through your mouth, and conversely when a girl is not into you, you can drop any heavy philosophy or technical or cultural topics on them, it's going to wash right off. Of course there are some gray zones, but it does get blatantly different depending on what a girl thinks of you.

>it's just sex
Yeah, so I'll be the one she commits to after I buy a house and earn in 6 figures. Aren't I the lucky one? :')

>What is a good girl, how to find her
Couldn't tell you how to spot a good girl.
You'll find her in a place of hobby though.
>Like to Garden?
Go to a community Garden or a hobby shop
>Like anime
Attend cons and clubs frequently

I forgot to mention those one-word answers often come six hours I sent the message

If you don't know how to spot her, how can you find her

>Anything and everything. It's freeform.
It's tiring, though.

>When a girl is into you, she's infinitely into you
No, not at all.
If she wants sex, but Chad wants to talk. It's a turn off.
If she wants to hike, but you want to emotionally dump
She'll want to go home
If she wants to eat, talk about food at a diner.
But you want to share life stories while she's trying to eat
She'll get annoyed.
Again. You guys have seen the pictures. To lots of girls. Looks don't actually matter too much. Money doesn't either because we earn it now. Some girls becomes husks over it. Others try to find a fun and meaningful connection.
>Aren't I lucky
Luckier than the guy you are now

Not him but I like old music, history, and vidya

The first two are not conducive to meeting young women for a variety of reasons, and the nearest nerd con is two hours away and only happens once a year

>Comes after 6 hours
If she didn't care. She wouldn't have replied at all. She doesn't need to user.
>She works
>Studies
>Talks to friend(non-stop comparably)
>Makes lists
>Checks socials
>Etc
The fact you even got a reply. When the list of guys trying is so long. Should tell you something. She's still interested. Even after 6 hours.

Attached: 1654721600628.png (740x640, 229.14K)

>No, not at all.
Yeah maybe after you're dating a few months. Before you're dating, very much yes. Girls were impressed by me talking about fucking world of warcraft as a 14 year old, or later with my autistic neutral views on animal cruelty. Those are obviously not subjects they hold native interest in or learn from, they were just like "wow this guy I kinda like is saying things, very interesting".

Yeah and the next time you don't even get a reply. It's great that you're so optimistic, but I don't think you have much experience with being on the male side of this phenomenon.

I think it's just because she doesn't want a guy to blow up at her for not responding at all

When I ask them a question that answer is like

>uhh idk lol

Volunteer at a museum or something for a couple days user.
The biggest non-starter on this board. Is that you guys don't want to socialize your hobbies.
It's basically essential to even getting the first step in the door though.

I think the fact that this has turned into a thread where dudes are venting/emotionally dumping their problems with women despite the femanon trying to be optimistic proves most people on this board are really bad at communication

user. A girl sends hundreds of texts a day
A guy sends a few memes and some chuckle texts. I've seen my brothers phone. If she isn't trying to connect at all. She isn't interested.
If you get one word replies. She's listening.
You just posted. She doesn't respond after that. That means she isn't interested anymore. She just stopped responding.
You could also be a backup plan. So keep that in mind. Wait a few months on a dead chat.
So start off with something she does know.
Or tell her your opinion. Just keep the conversation moving at a comfortable pace. No matter how uncomfortable the situation leaves you feeling. Just make sure the conversation is comfortable.

Attached: 1651629754804.jpg (803x1024, 82.65K)

>most people on this board are really bad at communication
No fucking shit

The nearest museum is nearly an hour away and the one time I went there it was pretty much all old people

I also worked at my town's volunteer radio station for five years, I was the only one there under 50 and there was almost no social aspect

You're fucked user.
You actually live in Boomertown USA. You've gotta get out unless you're into recently widowed Grandmas.

Attached: 1651580482894.png (698x487, 329.88K)

I live in fucking Boomer COUNTY and don't make enough money at 30 to move to the city

What's the we shit? I have zero friends and go for days without talking to anyone.