I thought i did it bros. was happy for a lil.awh well, all good things must come to an end ig

i really thought this dude was the one.
i was so happy with him. i guess im just not meant to be happy.
back to gaming until 7am and talking to u fgts ig

Attached: drnk sad.png (744x776, 800.9K)

your not our 'bros'

oki sir :

post tits and vagoo

yea basically. i try remind myself better to have loved and lost than to never love at all. idk how true that is, i was less sad before.

>Oh look I'm so quirky I play video games all night
We've all been doing that since middle school but not even once did we ever boast about it. Kys female

>Kys female
i plan on it bb x

not boasting abt it thought. just stating a fact. ive been doing it since middle school too but didnt feel the need to when we spent time together. thats all i was saying sir

>i plan on it bb x
Nice.

WHat are you a fag or a tranny?

can you blow your face off like a good tranny

gril since birth faggot xxx

yeeup

prove it dumb whore

yee that's a good outlook to have sir. That's what I'm trying to remind myself of. i do agree with you though. was less sad alone but atleast i know i can feel that typa way < 3

i will aftr u prove u aint a faggot x

Get fuckin' cum C L O G G E D

lmao i was. shit was fkn good too. not anymor tho

ok post those sad looking lumps you call tits and ill squirt my non faggot juice on them

"bros"
u come here and talk about your bf lol
we are not your "bros" go back to fds you dumb hoe

wdym not anymor ?
as a female you can litteraly have consensual sex with 90% of man with very few effort (except if you're troon)

Attached: 578091561f15847614fa71076ec9b697.gif (314x314, 1002.2K)

I want to finger your pussy while sucking on your tits. Then I want to rail you when you're wet enough

i might just have to x

Nah not a troon. female since birth. you're not wrong but it's different with him. He's not overly sex-driven, he's more into the connection-type shit. i mean im the same. sure i can fuck 90% of dudes that i want but dosnt mean that i want that. i want the cheesy love shit. we have that, plus the bonus of pre fkn good sex. hes sayin that im perfect for him and he loves me, all that shit but he hasnt taken enough time to work on his self since his last relationship. i get it but i really actually like this cunt. hes some else

>go back to fds
ima b honest i dunno what this is
hes asleep so i cant talk to him abt it right now plus i have always loved the brutally honest cunts on 4 chan.

nah i have him for that, maybe

lmao these messages are exactly why you are not our "bro"
go suck your very different not overly sex-driven 6ft2 white boyfriend's dick and leave this board

6ft4 actually x
i aint finna go anywhere tho sir