NEET

What are you doing my fellow neets?

Attached: 1655758692247.jpg (1200x1200, 271.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/eK7AjXQHI2I
youtu.be/H2dm4_cIxFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just shaved my hair and had a bath.
Trying to find the will to get dressed and go to the shop to buy a Euromillions lottery ticket for tonight... it's a 122million jackpot, I want it.

Eating McDonald's (two McChickens and two medium McFries.)

I'm stroking my cock.

I read manga while smoking a cigarette.

Attached: 1777fff21e679936c.jpg (690x690, 48.96K)

>I smoked a cigarette and browsed the news.
vocaroo.com/eK7AjXQHI2I

>lottery
literal money drain, you'll win more if you gave them to me

I don't enjoy working, yet I know that if I went full NEET mode I'd inevitably kill myself. There is no escape.

Attached: 1601599517485.jpg (750x498, 73.83K)

looking for places to meet hikikomori/neet girls

what age where you all when your parents finally gave up?

>26 and the dreaded "talk" about my situation seems to happen a fraction as much as a few years ago.

lifting in basement home gym. after that I'll probably go back to staring at my steam library for a few hours.

I'm 30 and they still try on rare occasions. I think the fact I've been living on my own for 10 years now and never ask them for anything has almost convinced them to give up.
Just a few months ago I told my mom that she should ask herself why it matters so much to her if I have a job or not and shouldn't it be enough that I'm happy. Apparently she asked my sister what to do about me and my sister said the same thing. So maybe that will finally be the end of it.

kek. stay strong lad.

youtu.be/H2dm4_cIxFQ
LOUIS!? Ahhre you in this fthread, Louis? Louis? Louis?

why are normalfags unable to distinguish between cute and hot girls?

my samsung a8 fucking died on me, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Idk, I only have a phone
they donnt know the meaning of words they use

Sorry for your loss, I guess you have to concede to a new phone unless you go for a refurbished older phone if you don't want a new one. I have an S6 I got new in 2015 and I will sink into a depression when it kicks the bucket. The back is shattered, there's a hairline on the front, the battery is ass, and it's slow at times, but I will be with it to the bitter end.

When I was younger the mum of one of my closest friends won 8.9million on the lottery... so ever since then I know it's possible, though highly unlikely.
It's nice to dream though.

>emulator
>endless ways to play
good in a character creation kind of way
small crt meme style, or big custom hd remake
I have time because I am a neet and I have the patience and vision to make it work

Attached: 1624093920722.jpg (1440x1080, 175.19K)

Just had a bath
there's nothing better than being nice and clean, is there?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146.4K)

Well I can tell I'm going to be focused on games and not Any Forums today, have nice day anons. I will give it a look thought first before moving on ofc.

hey if u use the app theres almost always a $1 large fry promo.