Women win again

Women win again

Attached: 727594FA-1641-421E-AD98-0CCAFF9E3707.jpg (750x1054, 235.3K)

you think she gave thirsty sanchez there a sniff at least?

What the fuck are margs?

I assume margaritas

Are women oblivious to how human behavior works or did she genuinely believe that he did this out of the pure kindness of his heart?

Attached: 1591982059536.png (485x433, 23.53K)

we know and we exploit it

Woman are really neurotic about men going out of their way to help them. I overheard a conversation between some women outside a coffee shop yesterday, and she described a time where she was crying in the street but a guy came up and comforted her. She said they ended up having sex while insisting she used a condom. If I saw a woman crying who wasn't obvious in danger or seriously hysterical and in need of help, I'd leave her alone. I guess I need to change my ways.

He got a kiss as a reward like the gentlemen he is.

This is exactly what I hate about you

>What the fuck are margs?
Margs Simpsons.

Why? Men aren't gonna stop. So might as well profit off of it, lmao

I'm pretty sure he knew too but was in for the ride

>Men aren't gonna stop.
Some men do. It's not that hard to not be a simp. Hell, it's not hard to just stop interacting with women completely.

What if a guy already has a wife he fucks and he did it because he had extra time and wanted to be a good person? Your whole life revolves around vagina and thats why youre retarded and will never get laid.

Why be a simp when you can EASILY manipulate and explot them.

t. normoid

so youre mad because were too dumb to understand and also mad because were smart enough to understand and exploit it? cool

Yes, but the majority of men won't stop. So, again, might as well profit off of it.

Yea I'm married and would never help a woman out of expectations of dating or sex. I actually get worried about it coming across that way if I ever help a woman. That's why I usually avoid doing so unless my wife is also present.

>EASILY manipulate and explot them.
How?
>might as well profit off of it
I agree with that and they deserve it.

>How?
Women are very insecure beings. Exploit that to the fullest, also you must stop comming across as an autist

I do not know any woman to exploit. I have no reason to engage with them.

i wouldnt worry
im a pretty friendly gregarious person who isnt afraid to ask for help and its pretty obvious when someone has sexual intentions or not

>No way to ask for help
>Ask for help from goatee mexican
>Immediately gets help

Maybe I'm just projecting cause I'm bad at detecting this. I once thought I was having a friendly convo with a waitress and then she asked for my number. Another time this dude struck up a convo with me on the subway (he was clearly gay). I thought he was just being friendly, but after a half hour ride there was an awkward moment when he asked for my number. I gave it to him but immediately texted him casually mentioning I had a fiancee. He never responded.

men help other men just as much as they help women. except when men help men theyre usually doing it out of kindness and respect. when men help women they want to rape you or impress you so you fuck them. but i bet as soon as you cross these men they'll hate you when they realize theres no pussy. you'll never receive true kindness like i will. fuck women