Wahhh wahhh im a black pandafluid aspie give me money for what happened to my ancestors ~200 years ago wahhhhh...

wahhh wahhh im a black pandafluid aspie give me money for what happened to my ancestors ~200 years ago wahhhhh. do they realise they would be living it up in Africa if they weren't shipped to America????

Attached: IMG_8565.jpg (750x754, 270.17K)

They'd still be asking for money online but they'd be doing it from lagos Nigeria

he deserves reperations he is a strong BIPOC warrior. You incels on Any Forums with no heart make me sick

advice - ignore darkies as much as you can

wise advice from a seasoned sage

what the fuck is bipoc cunt
how, Africa is literally just huts and tribal villages with the exception of Mediterranean Africa
black people are cool if they don't put on that rap/gang member facade it makes them look like monkeys fighting over resources

>black people are cool
Please be joking.

Attached: wwwc.jpg (1644x1630, 182.34K)

>pay me reparations!!1!
I outta gouge your goddamn eyes out

>how, Africa is literally just huts and tribal villages with the exception of Mediterranean Africa

Straight up false. There is definitely tribes still abundant in Africa, but there are obviously cities as well if you've ever seen or at least talked to someone from Africa.

Holy based if bait

have you ever been to Africa? how do you know you're not being lied to?
talk to black jazz musicians faggot

>~200 years ago
there were still black people enslaved on plantations in the deep south as recently as the 70's

I literally have family from, living in, and have seen pictures of Africa. Africa is certainly not perfect, but the narrative that its all tribes and mudhuts IS the lie user.

yeah bro you're for sure gaslighting me you're fucking insane. Africa is literally all mud huts and you're literally batshit crazy for thinking there are actually cities in africa

>yeah bro you're for sure gaslighting me you're fucking insane
>gaslights me despite this being obvious information if you know anything about africa

Yeah bro you're actually retarded. Nice bait though user, I sincerely hope its bait that or you sincerely need to contemplate everything you know.

Attached: 285.jpg (600x909, 41.68K)

of course it is why the fuck would I take you seriously and the fact you can't tell if im fucking with you is pathetic

>the fact you can't tell if im fucking with you is pathetic
Sure user. I just assumed you were completely incompetent and retarded, and I'm not shocked to see this proven. Good to see you learned something new today from your superior.

Sharecropping was not slavery, and it ended long before the 1970s.

We wun da reperayshumz from da raysis ytpeepo

Attached: 1624309840577.jpg (244x250, 7.37K)

This is actually pretty based, scamming retards out of their money.

people like this make me disappointed to be a gook