>Meet quad*roon from here, he's 1/4 black and the rest white
>Fly out to his state
>He asks me what I want to do
>He's tall and I tell him I want to see if I can suck his dick standing up
>he cums on me and gives me my first sexual encounter
>We walk around the city of his state

Femcels exist, I had to do long distance to get my first sexual encounter

Attached: Lamy.jpg (738x1033, 139.87K)

You are a gross tranny. Also none of this happened.

It did happen, he and I are known in a few parts of r9k discord and he posted photos

Post face to unsee.cc or it never happened. Anyone who's not an obese burn victim can meet local e-chads on /soc/, especially if you tell them you're a virgin. It seems like you have zero self-esteem/self-respect to actually fuck that person even though you're a racist, so that might've thrown a wrench in things, idk.

Attached: 1639905197580.png (1363x768, 500.14K)

How am I a racist for saying he's a qua*droon

He wasn't local, I flew out to him, he was across America

>How am I a racist for saying he's a qua*droon
I've never heard of that word before. It appears to be an offensive super old word according to Google but you may just be using it to describe his racial makeup once and then again for some reason. I'm not sure why you'd mention it anyway lel.
>He wasn't local
Never said he was. I said that you should be able to meetup with local chads if you're not absolutely hideous. There's no reason you could've had to fly across America.

I guess so... I like traveling and leaving my state though

>be woman
>open up your hole to chad
wow guys look im exactly liek you!!!
honestly cant wait until society collapses and women get whats coming to them

So you're admitting that you're not really a femcel and most certainly that this is bait. Post your face to unsee.cc with timestamp or you're a larping neckbeard.

Attached: 1636585329310.png (404x481, 106.83K)

I met him from here and he claimed to be a incel but he lost his virginity to a woman and has a fwb

congratulations you're a swinger, who cares. degenerates online constantly do this, it's failed normies being swingers. no actual online dating is people falling in love, it's just meeting for sex because you couldnt get sex wherever you were. you are cringe, you let a random man cum on you and you're both probably degenerates irl who show your privates on discord and sit in meme chats all day. terminally online people who use social apps are scum

dont care who or where you met him dumb fucking whore

>he's tall
>he's a zoomer mutt
i won't disagree that femcels don't exist, BUT YOU ARE NOT A FEMCEL LMFAO

So you're two sex-having normalfags then, okay. I don't know what part of this is worth making a thread about.

Keep bumping the thread, retarded newfag who can't detect bait

FINALLY SOMEONE JUST SAID IT HOW IT IS HOLY FUCK, its literally not that complex and if you think about it too hard, you're just insecure. These are terminally online people and exist to drag you down to their level. These are cheap addicts and so much as giving them attention is a detriment to your wellbeing

RX-78NT-X NT-X

Attached: RX-78NT-X NT-X.jpg (1000x1672, 388.61K)

>Meet quad*roon from here, he's 1/4 black and the rest white
even fuck ugly slut femcels here are racist. crazy

Please I am just a simple bug

Not bait, it's real

Then post your face to unsee.cc. It shouldn't be that hard.