Mom had another breakdown over you being a neet

>mom had another breakdown over you being a neet
>she's threatening to kill herself again

Attached: bld.png (587x523, 755.18K)

Not if I kms first

thank god i live with my granny instead so she just gossips about me

i wouldn't care if she did. im so far past caring it's insane. ive worried over this shit for literal years. no more. i know that i deserve peace.

>be OP
>NEET
>Mother is disappointed in you, threatening to kill herself
>knowing the situation is getting worse and worse, you instead create a post about it, never to change your NEET lifestyle
>you will wake up tomorrow to do the same thing again. Browsing on Any Forums the whole day about posting how you're a NEET and your life sucks and wondering why you don't have a GF and all women are whores, blah blah blah.

Attached: 1639059457953.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

Based and same
Mom would've just kicked me out if it were her

jump
I'm no longer suggesting

Attached: Homelander-Jump.jpg (1362x797, 101.68K)

Just get a job or go to uni. You're not a child anymore
This would make me kill myself
Imagine your gran going to bingo and telling all her friends that her daughters 30 year old NEET son does nothing but leech off her pension and play videogames.
>That's nice Doris, my grandson just earned his law degree and married his beautiful dentist girlfriend, the wedding is at a pricey hotel in Hawaii.
ACK

i dont think my mom wouldve booted me but she would probably harass me all the time. my grandma is happy to have someone help her out and thinks living is gay shit

>Just get a job or go to uni.
it's that simple right? why can't normals understand it's not simple at all when you're a weirdo

my gran brings her friends over sometimes but they only give me an ego boost. i hear conversations with family on the phone sometimes and thats a different story...

>just wageslave
>just go into debt for a piece of paper that could be utterly useless
>i will try and guilt-trip you by reminding you that you're older!!!

great advice bro

How is it wageslaving if you do a career you enjoy? I'm studing archaeology and I can't wait to get paid 90k to travel and dig up history

Uni is only worthless if you're a terrible student. P's get degrees but HDs get opportunities

But I'm sure wasting your life away playing Japanese videogames and being a whore for the government is worth it
Surely even weirdos have things they are passionate about

>How is it wageslaving if you do a career you enjoy?

it isn't. but you should realise that situation an INCREDIBLY rare luxury

>Uni is only worthless if you're a terrible student

wrong. the value of university is in how much it ends up boosting your actual career outcome/salary.

>P's get degrees but HDs get opportunities

no idea what that means.

The amount of normies on this board lately makes me sick. How sad do you have to be to brag about your dumb bullshit life to a bunch of hikkis on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

It's not incredibly rare lmao, why would you do a uni degree that you hate? Its like falling for the STEM meme despite enjoying humanities and subjecting yourself to an engineering, chemistry or CS degree despite having none of the passion or autistic interest

I started a politics degree and then realized I didn't want to do it so I changed areas completely

You boost your career outcome/salary by being competitive aka getting high grades, making connections, doing a PhD
>No idea what that means
Passes get degrees but the best grades get opportunities
The degree itself is worthless I agree, its what you do in it

I'm starting to think that Americans just aren't taught what to do in university.

Based grandma. Mine knows what I think about life too

why are you talking about degrees? we were talking about careers. and in no way does a degree secure you a career. you have to get lucky for someone to hire you. even if you do really well that doesn't guarantee shit. also, networking opportunities are a matter of luck, too.

>Americans just aren't taught what to do in university.
it is a scam here just like everything else in our perverse jew society

Do you think soldier boy will give homelander a run for his money at first? they're obviously not gonna kill homelander off but something is definitely gonna go down between the two, i mean how else does homelander get that bruise?

You're just demonstrating a complete lack of knowledge about university and careers
You're right, stick to being a NEET

The only way a degree doesn't secure you a career is if you pick to go into a highly competitive field and you're not good enough, or you're so dispassionate you get shit grades and no one wants to hire you. You can make connections easily if you work hard and actively seek them out.

I'm graduating next month

>you can only fail to get a career if you're inadequate

wrong. you place zero blame on the employer and all on the employee. that is a mistake. you have to get lucky that they want you. and even if you're a genius that doesn't assure they'll want you. it's way more complex

What degree?
You're just doing the opposite, blaming the employer instead. To suggest that a graduate doesn't need good grades, work experience and contacts to be competitive and therefore successful is laughable.

ultimately, a degree alone used to be good enough for a job. now because everyone has a degree, they have to ask you to jump through more hoops so they have some selection process to filter people out. it's bullshit. working just to be able to work.

user it hasn't been that way in serious fields (academic and STEM) for decades. Obviously the requirements have increased due to easier access to tertiary education making employment more competitive. Especially so in STEM fields now that you have waves and waves of smart Indians willing to work harder and longer for cheaper.

If you want a degree alone to work, go to a trade school and get some vocational training.

nah, she says she's gonna buy another house so she doesn't have to live with a bunch of alcoholics and drug Lusers.
i intentionally went for higher education to extend the pseudo-NEET lifestyle. i got my bachelors followed by an MBA and now have no more excuses to not get a job. i am capable, i simply don't want to. i'm content living in my parents garage.