This is a made up holiday

Seriously, up until 2019 I have never heard of Juneteenth. I never recall a famous black athlete, actor, or singer once mention this crap. For fucks sake, President Obama never talked about it in a speech during his eight years in office. Furthermore, wtf kind of name is Juneteenth anyway? It sounds like something a gross porch monkey would say in a humid shithole like Memphrica. "Happy Joontenfth, eryybody!"

Attached: Made up bullshit.png (642x380, 117.15K)

Same in Quebec with the nigger worship, since 2019 their presence in entertainement, the media and culture in general has exploded and they're importing the American bullshit here

Juneteenth sounds like retarded ebonics

They're even lighting the black nationalist colors on skyscrapers now. Saw this the other day, thought it looked more like Christmas.

Things changed so fast.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1080x1350, 224.23K)

I never heard of it until it became a federal holiday snd everybody was celebrating
It doesnt make sense and is the stupidest name, it feels like some high school kids got put in charge of naming a holiday

There were a ton of shootings in black cities this weekend like DC, Chicago, and Detroit. Happy holiday!

after some quick internet research they made it a holiday last year to appease our fallen lord and savior George Floyd (may he rest in peace)

Sounds like Festivus IRL haha

Attached: Seinfeld (1989) - S09E10 - The Strike (480p DVD x265 Silence).mkv_snapshot_19.30.543.jpg (720x528, 218.29K)

You want to know the worst thing about Juneteenth, this stupid nigger holiday? That's my birthday. Every single year from now on I'm going to have to hear about this stupid nigger holiday, I bet when I go out and about to a restaurant, they'll be a bunch of uppity niggers singing songs

Attached: 5412123-7226382380-crows.jpg (728x1059, 168.11K)

Ow, thought it was bad just having a birthday in June.

Happy belated birthday, user. I know how you feel, as Saint Floyd (rest in paradise kang) died on my 25th birthday. I have to hear about that fat loser every year on my bday.

Texan here. Five minutes ago, no one from Texas had heard of this shit either.

Tennessee (aka nigger central). It doesnt fucking exist. Not even Black people know shit about it.

>made up holiday
>made up
>holiday
>made up
wew lad

Yeah that's right retard, all holidays are made up. Like Christmas, you know they just made up that date right? It's not even in the bible, the early christians just renamed the pagan holiday of Saturnalia because it was already a popular celebration that roughly coincided with the Winter Solstice. So holidays that white people have been celebrating for literally thousands of years are no less made up that this new Nigger Worship Day. Thanks for setting that straight!

Attached: readabooknigger.jpg (906x768, 124.96K)

Lived in the St. Louis area my whole life and never heard of it until last year. There's tons of black people here (given that our crime rate is higher than some central American countries) and I'm pretty sure even they have never acknowledged it before.

>Mothers day
>Fathers day
>Halloween
>etc etc

By this logic, yes, all holidays are made up. There is a reason for the holiday if you just google it which shows it at least comes from somewhere. This just so happens to be a newer one.
I don't really care for it, but if you're going to say one thing is legitimate despite coming from somewhere like all other holidays, then all holidays by this logic are made up. The article that has this information also suggests that it may have been celebrated long beforehand and just was not internationally recognized.

>mfw the black nationalist flag is literally just the colors of a watermelon plus the seeds
You can't make this shit up.

Lmao how the fuck have I never noticed this before

Juneteenth was first celebrated in the late 19th century, and the actual term "Juneteenth" has been recorded as early as 1909. It experienced a decline in celebration in the Jim Crow age, and then a resurgence amidst the Civil Rights movement. You haven't heard of it because Americans are racist

Not that I disagree but aren't most holidays made up.