Retailbros, whats the worst part of your job?

retailbros, whats the worst part of your job?

Attached: Badger-Technologies-Environmental-01-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 1.3M)

O WAGIE. PICK IT UP.

I try to be nice to people and they basically spit on me and try to make me feel bad about myself. Jokes on them ive reached terminal self hatred.

Attached: 1654995742056.jpg (720x689, 32.42K)

As a stocker the worst was management expecting me to stock every box we get in a shipment
There's no fucking room on the shelf Angie do you want me to fabricate a whole new fucking store out of my ass

constant drama, customers being cunts, management putting the most retarded people in on the busiest days and fucking with hours/ignoring contracted hours

Basically fighting for hours at the moment after the greasy unwashed guy that manages hours starting giving all of mine to this girl with a powertrip who does fuck all work and leaves all of it to others to do.

I FUCKING HATE RETAIL

Semi-chad manager that spends too much time fucking around and talking to co-workers/random customers he knows while I'm working, what really drives me up a wall is when he's standing around talking and tells me to go do something he could do himself if he weren't chit-chatting, then complains in the last hour how there's not enough time to get things done and runs around like a maniac, drives me up a fucking wall

Attached: 1617151041329.jpg (750x715, 117.57K)

Waking up early as shit

This. I stocked the hardest shelves in the store (most items, boxes and small jars of vegetables and spices) and was still expected to blitz through them alone while the lazy cunts that got bulk drinks, tp or biscuits got a partner and got to take their time chatting while doing easy work

So I made 10k and then left once they really started putting the pressure on

>whats the worst part of your job?
People looking at me, I hate being looked at. I don't know why but for some reason Asian women over 30 just fucking stare at me.

CLEAN-UP IN AISLE BUTTMAD

Attached: 7natqsq3r5k61.jpg (899x899, 166.3K)

>a robot that literally just screams at wagie to clean it up
a marvelous feat of engineering

>Asian women over 30 just fucking stare at me

Attached: reg543.jpg (476x500, 43K)

the customers
my boss

It's a strange roll reversal when I hear this. Retail workers seem to treat me pretty bad, largely. They ignore me, get angry over nothing, and subtely mock me. I am nothing but nice. Some retail workers treat me well though. One time a McDonal'd employer threw a milkshake at me and I did nothing. He was removed from the till.

>It's a strange roll reversal
*role, you dumb illiterate zoomer retard.

>playfully racist internet boomer memes
seems quaint now

The problem is many retail jobs are filled with young people because they're physically best suited to doing the job but the problem is they're retarded as fuck and most see it as temporary so put in the absolute bare minimum to not get fired.
Would it seriously be too much to ask to rotate products so things going out of date are at the front? Would it be too much to ask to not spend huge portions of the shift chatting about bullshit in the back? Is it really too much to ask that you actually turn up to your shift?
Now I'm just a 27 soon to be 28 year old with zero aspirations in life who works in retail because it's local and I save a shit load of money living with parents and not paying for car or public transport, I don't go above and beyond to please anyone but I at least do my fucking job.

Power-hungry managers, who literally went to college to get a degree to monitor wagies in a retail store. It's beyond pathetic and I'm glad that I surpassed them with my current job.

Absolutely true. Role != roll. I am not even slightly offended, although I am not a zoomer, I am just a retarded older guy.

i work retail and i dont know why every retail wagie complains about customers when its COWORKERS who are infinitely worse. customers and a temporary and usually mild inconvenience. COWORKERS are a constant annoyance, lazy, loud, clique-y, and they NEVER LEAVE. ive always hated my coworkers far more than customers at literally every job ive ever had.

Not the usual retailbro, since my parents own the store, but I work at it as their only employee. We are Asian so its expected that I help out and have been doing so since childhood, after school, during breaks, on weekends, etc.

Im so conditioned to work that I start to feel physically unwell when I spend my weekly free day being unproductive.