Females need to be pets, for there own good

This is what a female should be, a pet waiting for her master's commands.
no thoughts in her head just obedience, obedience is happiness and happiness is obedience
she doesn't mind what she wheres, a thong and a crop top hoodie, she wouldn't mind what she wheres, as long as her master is happy.

this is why all females need to be pets. fembots you might not like it now but one day you'll learn, that you need this.

Attached: doomer girl pet.png (1500x1500, 312.94K)

I'd be a part time pet if I could be dominant the rest of the time.

but are you gonna grow out your crotch fur too

I already rarely shave.

females need to learn, that they need to be pet's. trained or with "mental" help. no matter what you need to be a pet. it's the only way for them.

Attached: mental help.jpg (257x196, 6.07K)

Thanks for your opinion, random incel who doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their", or "wears" and "wheres"
It would suck to have pet who is smarter than you are. On the bright side, maybe she'll help you learn some grammar.

I am a incel

I wish, but if she doesn't want to be trained the "mental" help might slow her down to much to help.

I wish I was the pet instead then uwu

Sure, user, you make it sound so easy to get a master. As if most men are just okay with that.
>will never be owned by a master who will use and abuse me to his heart content
Why live?

Attached: Konachan.com - 293103 animal_ears black_hair blush bondage brown_eyes catgirl chain food long_hair original sharpffffff tail tears.jpg (1280x960, 932.06K)

Please describe yourself potential slave girl.

Maybe I would consider being a pet to someone who can use the right form of 'their' and doesn't have shit taste in art.

Attached: r12yka6vtod51.jpg (1200x1200, 129.94K)

youd make for a cute feisty pet that might scratch and bite

I'm not OP. What is your ethnicity?

Attached: Fit Asian.jpg (1440x1792, 254.69K)

op is def a virgin

Nunya business, and based of that picture, we've talked in another thread before.

I was being insincere so the joke would be funnier. I would not consider being a pet. At the very least not as a relational PREMISE, that's just all kinds of 'doomed to fail'.

Attached: 1655214792553.png (584x394, 276.27K)

I would keep one as a pet.
But walking them around with a leash on their hands and knees?
That wouldn't be healthy for her, I couldn't treat one of my pets like that. And I wouldn't lewd her, because I'm in a position of trust.
Maybe I could get a midget? it's not like I want a sex-slave anyways, just someone to get excited when I get home and cuddle with me on the couch.

>it's not like I want a sex-slave anyways.
same, just women need to be treated like this, it's the best for them

>But walking them around with a leash on their hands and knees?
you don't have to do that, they could just stand up and walk with a leash.

Then sign me the fuck up.
I'm on board with your plan

shooting fish in a barrel here bro

you can add me on discord where we can talk about it. what's your discord?

Maybe another night! I'm off to bed, I work at 5am.
Make another thread around this time, I'll be on

>Make another thread around this time, I'll be on

here's mine just add me when you have the time. Weebi#6666
I'm a guy btw this isn't a rp or meet up

Guessing you are in the Eastern Time Zone? Im EST too!

Can I be your pet instead then

hell yeah! EST gang