Robots, would you settle for pic related (if she has good personality)?

robots, would you settle for pic related (if she has good personality)?

Attached: 1655591058150.webm (640x480, 1.73M)

>would i settle
nope

Life is easy when you give up all your standards it seems like

Attached: 1649664826667.jpg (1242x1652, 348.96K)

>wtf is this shit ok let's give it a watc-
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1655755705450.png (512x512, 207.82K)

No.
I like hiking

No any one that fat has a boatload of untreated treated mental issues.

The face is so swollen it doesn't look human anymore. It's like the fatness is covering up the facial features and she's peering out through narrow slits of flesh. I wonder if it obscures her vision.

>The year is 2200
>after orbiting his local looksmatch for a few weeks, treating her to 10,000 Yuan dinners and offering rides in his disabled-BIPOC friendly hovercar, she has gotten into a somewhat amorous mood
>As we can see, the orbiter does one of the mating dances sanctioned to be non-offensive by tiktok.gov
>this is a highly civilized mating custom from the Gungu Goo Gonga Bongo regions of Southwestern Africa, which flourished up until the point of colonization, where the male dances, and the female sits and observes
>it seems a hint of a smile crossed her face, life is looking up for this lucky chap
>if providence is just to him, he may just be this week's chosen suitor, and he will have the honor of using the Hitachi 800 rpm Vibrating 12in. Dildo to bring her to orgasm
>if the male is successful in his courtship, the female perhaps might take him down to city hall and give her official XX chromosome seal of approval to allow for a reversal of the male's castration that he underwent at birth, and he may pass on his genes

Attached: 1633609631362.png (535x720, 621.82K)

If she were thin probably she would be decent looking and I could be happy with her if she had good personality.

i dont know about "settle" but i would flood her pussy with cum daily

Ornstein and Smough lmfao.

Attached: OrnsteinSmough.png (276x361, 143.28K)

Luckily I'll be dead by then.

I would rather kill myself than even look at that subhuman again

la abominacion del lago dios mio..

Yes but I get have rough sex with you for being a fatty

Nah nigga , the ultimate settling test is if she can compensate for an average wanking session which vid related can't
>Fat as hell and ugly af
>Sex is probably horrible
>Clearly mentally retarded
>Can't move because of being so fat , further burden
>So fat and retarded she probably can't do chores or housework

God damn user I was eating

no sorry i like living alonee

I wouldn't mind an obese gf if she could walk places with me.

No way. I actually attract pretty hot women regularly so I can punch up on scale. I'm just too autistic to do anything beyond that. I'll have to meet someone equally as retarded as myself to have a relationship or maybe someone who sits slightly lower than me in the looks department.

fat girls don't have good personalities

that lady is my twin lulz

Let me suckle the juice out of your vagina.