Therapy is absolutely, utterly useless

Therapy is absolutely, utterly useless.

Attached: sabrina-lynn.jpg (960x1440, 113.83K)

>that necklace
BLACKED

My God, you're pathetic.

it's placebo at best, but for some people that's all they need, just something to get them out of their own heads
if you're a real loser with real problems, no amount of positive thinking is gonna help you, at least not until you've solved them

She doesn't want your tiny white pecker. She wants a real cock.

Yeah man. I've seen dudes worse off for seeking help. Never better. My 62 year old dad went to therapy and went tranny a year later, chopped his dick off an everything.

Nah it works if you let it. Granted it's cope on steroids... But if didn't get help I would be on the news(PSTD, depression, anxiety)

useless for what exactly? why would you even need therapy?

the people who think "depression" or "anxiety" are actually problems are just faking it for attention.

i just got out of therapy and it helped me deal with some childhood trauma. my friend once told me that therapy doesn't take away the pain it just teaches you how to live with it

brain chemicals are real man. that said psych meds are poison that makes it worse and therapy is fake and gay because there's no magic words that will fix the brain problem either

Therapy has been totally corrupted by feminist bullshit to the point that the APA declared traditional masculinity as problematic and view male sexuality as pathological.
They treat men as defective women, boys and defective girls, and fully endorse the feminization of men and boys including turning them into trannies.
I mean the only treatment they even recognize for gender dysphoria is transitioning. So after being shit on, blamed, and shamed for being a male if someone feels bad about their maleness then the only treatment they will offer up is transitioning to become a woman.

The whole thing is bullshit.
Stay far far away from therapy. It's not for men, especially not men with issues relating to sexuality

it's completely useless. they give you normie tier advice and common sense shit that you could just google. if therapy actually helps you, you don't have real problems. real problems cannot be solved by talking to some bored dr. who has 50 other patients and couldn't care less about you.

better off talking to your homies every time. a fucking bum on the street could probably give you better life advice than a therapist. they are all hacks.

Wait is that a tranny or a girl, I can no longer tell a difference

the only reason you think those "chemicals" are real is because some poison manufacturer told you they are. having chemicals is not a problem you should want to fix.

what if i cant live with i?

It's not useless, but people use it as a personal solution for societal problems. A lot of the time "get therapy" is really just a jab vaguely disguised as not a jab.

But on the other hand, society is extremely broken and always has been. Tensions are high all over the world. A lot of people are really just hanging on to their sanity by a thread and therapy can help them hold onto that thread without letting go at the worst possible time.

It can't fix your life or undo your suffering but it can help, if you get a good therapist.

Damn, I'm very sorry to hear that, user.

go take literally any drug like meth or something and tell me brain chemicals don't exist, retard

she's religious, therefore doesnt want your shit dick

therapy and psychiatry is just to instill coping mechanisms within a population in order to get them to return to work and be productive, subservient farm animals for society
they can't actually help you
because your problems are very much real
the way people solved problems before the media brainwashed everyone into being obedient slaves was through violence
george washington would be considered an outlaw by the crown of england
he didn't have permission to start a country
he just fucking did it
now they're terrified of another uprising
so we get red flag laws, etc, people labeled 'schizo' and other stigmatized illnesses, despite the fact we ALL suffer symptoms of these so called 'illnesses'
it's just a way to manage and control human populations

keep shilling the scam, you incessant reddit spacing faggot
you can't provide real example of how it 'helps' because you're no greater than the conmen who convinced you they're offering real assistance
you're right that society is broken and people refer to therapy as a solution for societal problems
yet the problems are propagated by the bandaid effect of simply talking to another human listening to you instead of society actually changing
did the founding fathers of this country attend group therapy and CBT sessions in hopes of a better life?
no, they took their fucking muskets and shot the redcoats all the way back to boston for fucking them over in life
grow a pair of balls and rise up or keep swallowing the 'cope harder' pill of thinking therapy is actually beneficial
retarded baby brain

>i love big pharma, please take all my money big pharma