Why don't you pay reparations for slavery by finding a nice black girl, treating her right...

Why don't you pay reparations for slavery by finding a nice black girl, treating her right, never betraying abusing or leaving her, marrying her and making lots of mixed babies?

Attached: 1655757479604.jpg (1986x2270, 359.63K)

'Cause I'm a wignat, coon

I'm a race realist but race isn't everything, i'm sure there are some nice black girls with good genes who'll give you beautiful, smart, morally-upright babies.

Attached: based.png (1296x686, 732.33K)

I find black women utterly repulsive

Black women are absolutely beautiful.
The problem with them is the fear of looking comfortably black
They have 2 modes with RARE exceptions
>White girl wannabe(Ugly imo)
>Hood hoe(Ugly imo)
Give me a Black girl in a Sweater with a fro.
Just fucking be yourself ffs.
I love the Frizzy hair
I think the ash is unique
For the love of everything though. Quit trying to fill garbage roles. An honest black girl, comfortable with herself. Is worth more than 20 Virgin white girls(things that don't exist)

Sauce for the love of god

It's not the skin, it's the course manly hair and the semimean features

A black girl on Tinder liked me, she has a kind of 70s hippie look to her and we have similar interests. What should I say to her?

cuz im in eastern europe and black people kinda dont exist here

What country in eastern europe?

I live in canada.
There's just not many black girls in my province.

I'm a racist but I think Zendaya is the perfect example or a beautiful mixed race girl.
She's so pretty, but her parents are ugly as fuck.
I wish every mulatto was like her.

Attached: 3693979-1959932.jpg (1072x1609, 209.34K)

I did, we have 5 kids with a 6th on the way. Might end with 8 or 10 by the end.

>Why don't you pay reparations
Because paying for something I didn't do to someone who never personally suffered the harm they are being payed for is the most retarded grift in the world.

Sloppy job mossad. Don't be so eager next time.

Attached: 1655544297478.jpg (815x538, 71.87K)

I would an Ethiopian Jewess, but she'd probably of much too fine taste to appreciate that crude a raceplay.

slovakia. funny is that people here often bitch at black people but by black they mean gypsies

Cozee :DD. Nikdy by som necakal, ze tu natrafim na slovaka. A mas pravdu ale ja by som tu radsej nemal ani cigamov ani cernochov.

>The same copeypasta every single fucking time
Okay "Any Forumsack" go run to the white girl. Whose taken 300 dicks from random men, some probably homeless. Will never produce a child, and if she does will try to get them to transition. Will divorce you, if she even lets you marry. If she doesn't marry you. You'll find out all the child support she had you pay, was for the homeless dude she was fucking on the side.
Or.
I can get a woman that values me.

Attached: 1649787803393.png (930x865, 738.76K)

Not black and way more traditional

>I can get an ape that loves me
You're no different to white women who fuck dogs. Here's what your kids will look like. Useless coalburner.

Attached: 1655722093463m.jpg (1024x1024, 148.19K)