Why aren't any of you anons having kids and having sex? You realize if you don't have kids...

Why aren't any of you anons having kids and having sex? You realize if you don't have kids, you literally failing the main purpose of life, stop being such fucking losers and have kids already.

Attached: happy-white-family-e1509368052864.jpg (1024x576, 118.27K)

lmao. kids are retarded and youre retarded for even wanting to sustain life. the world is better off dead. scorch the earth make sure no life can survive

>t. next school shooter

ive given up hope, i just want to make it in art at this point. That can be my legacy i guess. My twitter has been doing well

i have kids from 3 different women and am not paying for child support. they were all white btw

Just because life is sustained by reproduction doesn't mean that's the purpose of life. Clouds make rain but it's not some deliberate purpose, just how precipitation works.

Ironically enough, the more we expose people like you, the easier it will be to teach our kids not to get addicted to screencuck shit.

I do private sperm donation, so I've made more than my share of kids.

finally someone who isn't a complete retard got the quints

i mean youre not so perfect. do you expect me or others to be like you?
nah. i dont go to school anymore. and im just too , i just cant care to do anything

wait a god flipping second, how did you manage that? i'm thinking of having kids to spread my lineage but not take care of them, any tips?

you must be black right

do they inform you when they use your sperm?

>perfect
who said anything about perfect? the point was about efficiency.

you claim to believe this yet you haven't killed yourself

interesting

Do I need to be a mega chad to do sperm donation? I really want to do this because I don't wanna take care of my spawn.

someone has to spread the gospel

>i need to sustain life to fulfill my purpose
accurate.

not life in general. only im allowed to live. no one else

you are a cringe kiddo
off yourself

ill have kids when i give up on my dreams and realize im an irredeemable loser and that my goals are unobtainable and my only legacy will be the shitty brats i leave behind that will repeat the process