AMWF Thread Removed

So much for protecting censorship freedom.

Note made, if you guys ever want to trigger r9k mods just post South Korean male thirst traps and AMWF. On the other hand, blatant racism towards blacks and asians is A-OK!

Attached: 6B3348A9-F304-4694-8975-E8D6D2F9275E.jpg (1125x1874, 245.59K)

They never remove anti-Asian posts

Attached: schizos.png (563x944, 377.24K)

Discord pinkies

Attached: 1655621219387.jpg (1446x1518, 719.71K)

kek. just continue bumping, their irrational seething is entertaining.

fuck r9k. you guys don't stand for freedom of speech when it doesn't benefit you, do you?

>freedom of speech protects my right to schizopost and troll
granted theres worse threads on this board but that doesnt mean your low quality threads are protected in any way

my thread was not a troll. it literally is less offensive and more thought out than your average WMXF thread. you just got offended. what a fucking safe space.

you just got unlucky a jannie was bored, usually nobody gives a fuck

>blatant racism towards blacks and asians is A-OK!
Glad we agree

> being this proud of a safe space of your own making.

i thought all shitposts were equal. it seems even this is not the case.
bored? triggered more likely.

das right korean boy
this is a white men website and you should bow down to your masters and kiss their butts

how much money in plastic surgery to look like this?

Attached: index.jpg (800x1200, 138.83K)

i'm honestly ashamed that i ever identified with this board now that i know that robots are just as fragile and susceptible to getting their feewings hurt as much as normalfags.

disappointing and pathetic

>little chang cant stop crying cuz the evil jannie trannies deleted his thready weady for the first time
welcome to Any Forums newfag, get used to it

Did you not realize Any Forums is a white identity circle jerk?
Steve Bannon publically bragged about coming here to farm white supremacists.

yeah and you should leave and never comeback

You should stop going on r9k if you're gonna take it this seriously.
Jannies don't care about you or if you think r9k is unequal

safe spaces are a cancer and you're a nigger if you think otherwise. letting your butthurt like dictate what is and isn't tolerated on this board makes you as bad as normalfags. robots can suck cock

guess its true that asian males are more feminine, youre bitching around like a hysterical hoe

Did you just learn the phrase safe space yesterday you little retard? It has nothing to do with safe spaces and instead accepting the fact that you have no power on this board and no one gives a single fuck about you or what you post.

What a joke. This place is the original white safe space and it's been that way for over 6 years now. Its literally why I come here. I'm just not in denial about it.

>seething this hard about your shitty racebait getting deleted
They should ban you for being a fragile little faggot too.

dude your such a nigger I wanna kms just knowing you exist

you seem angry at a concept that is perfectly applicable. robot logic is equivalent to normalfag npc logic. am i not allowed to say that either? kek

Attached: E685435F-68CE-434C-9919-2F9BCA7A2B29.jpg (1125x618, 208.9K)

>white safe space
more like mutt save space larping as white

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (240x240, 15.79K)

>blatant racebait actually getting deleted
Wait, are jannies actually based?