Oh look, what clever children! See them study, watch them learn?

Oh look, what clever children! See them study, watch them learn?

Attached: FU7ri-AXoAEKatj.jpg (680x510, 75.92K)

I agree. Homosexuality, Christianity, etc. are ideologies and ideologies have no place in education.

How much sexual abuse goes on at that school?

Who cares? This world is unsalvageable anyways

I'm all for acceptance but those who awkwardly just coloured a rainbow show's how children are too immature for this shit. Teach your kids acceptance, not sex. Fucking hell.

>1994
>7 years old
>checked out books about WWII fighters from library
>other kids drew that S thing but I started drawing swastikas because they are on cool looking airplanes
>my parents and teachers went crazy

>2022
>7 years old
>teachers force you to draw butt sex flag
>your parents probably don't even care

Hahahahaha silly americans

Attached: IMG_20211027_192941.jpg (1080x799, 239.75K)

Children should not be taught to accept faggots and trannies. They are evil and there is nothing acceptable about them. All of what is going on is proof of this. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile and go directly after your children.

I don't see a problem. My school was full of homophobic bullying, I'd rather have just been accepted.
Like kids don't learn about heterosexuality at the same age through virtually all forms of media? Nobody complains when the teacher reads a story about a princess marrying a prince
If your kids were gay you'd abuse the shit out of them. You're the only danger to kids here.

>You're the only danger to kids here.
Keep projecting you evil freak. You've overplayed your hand and people know exactly what you are now.

>Nobody complains when the teacher reads a story about a princess marrying a prince
Because this is normal and good and is not being taught to children in order to groom them so that faggots can molest them.

>They ought not be acceptin' each other for who they are
>They need ta learn ta hate like my pappy done taught me. I'm right by the Lord, I tell ya hwat.

Fade into irrelevance, hayseed. And take your book of Jewish sorcery with you.

Attached: 1567314918106.jpg (645x729, 64.88K)

Has nothing to do with religion at all. People are repulsed by you at a biological level.

reape those kids for all care, I'm not participating in reproduction anyways, not my problem

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x410, 44.43K)

>Has nothing to do with religion at all.
It does or you wouldn't give a fuck. Even if you were just repulsed you wouldn't be getting upset over essentially nothing. This "they're out to get me" garbage is rooted in religious fearmongering and only exists in the heads of those that buy into it.

Typical gaslighting. Don't believe your lying eyes, lol. You aren't fooling anyone anymore.

why the FUCK did they have to take the rainbow of all things? I fucking loved rainbows when I was a kid and I still do but whenever someone says something I always straight up tell em nah man I dont support that stuff i just like rainbows. Of course in a "non aggressive" tone because if otherwise then a fucking nuclear bomb goes off and goes on for an entire week. Could they have not found ANY other symbol? out of the millions of things we have and see? I mean i just hate that most gays are absolute fucking degens or complete fucking weirdos, i just wish theyd be fucking normal like everyone else. maybe then I wouldn't be seething to fucking hell and back about them but the fact that a good majority of the gays and pride shit, not all, ARE degens is what pisses me off. This is also why nobody ACTUALLY takes lgbt seriously too, see if the next door neighbor don was a gay or whatever i would be like "cool." You wanna know why? cause donny is normal. cause donny aint going around wearing bright green fucking hair, fishnet shit, talking about cocksnballs, wearing makeup, painting nails, putting on wigs, or just being a faggot in general as a grown ass man. He would just be a normal ass dude who just likes men, okay cool. Just dont be weird and don't be a faggot, alls you really got to do is just not be the most repulsive degenerate fuck in the goddamn milky way. surely it isnt that hard, right?

Attached: 1650773057190.jpg (500x500, 40.12K)

I keep saying "accelerate", the more of this shit happens the faster we can get a collapse and with that a space for a better society.
But how long do we have to wait for that and will it even happen? The chance of having a permanent degenerate faggot society with fucked up economic keeps growing.

Attached: 1650944203911.jpg (930x1024, 134.35K)

Waiting for something to better itself whilst participating in the opposite of it sounds kind of like a coping mechanism to me

Projection is communities on Any Forums thinking they're crusaders for child safety when every right wing incel on Any Forums and Any Forums reees about not being able to marry muh 1Xyo tradwife virgin. Not to mention encouraging LGBT teenagers to kill themselves.
>Normal
This is Any Forums, I don't give a fuck about being a normie, unlike you apparently.

If homosexuality wasn't hated you wouldn't be stigmatized for liking rainbows user.