What would you do if your completely non-existent hypothetical gf bit your neck?

What would you do if your completely non-existent hypothetical gf bit your neck?

Attached: 1655447758210.png (946x832, 163.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/284338/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably get a boner

I would bite her back

Get a boner, moan, pant, ask for more!

Attached: 84630814_p4.jpg (800x800, 156.2K)

I'd talk about it being my worst one night stand and never imagine her ever again.

I would achieve erection

Attached: full mast.jpg (600x531, 34.06K)

>karen's a hyak
i don't know how to feel about this...

Attached: karensleepy.gif (197x272, 338.76K)

>hickeys
>have to breakup with this obvious teenager, this bitch is clearly not enough to drink, where did she get a scannable fake id

Get dog attack flashbacks and pummel her face until her skull shatters and brain splatters all over the floor.

Many girls give their bf hickeys intentionally to mark him as her property. Now every woman he meets will see "oh, he's already taken and his gf can bite, i better leave them alone)

Attached: bootycall for Darling.jpg (6140x3262, 1.08M)

when youre in middleschool
which is first and last time I had one, I didnt even like it
and I was a coomer as a kidwho found practically anything erotic

Grab her ass tightly and get a raging boner.

What if she grabs your ass first?

Attached: 1653602300172.jpg (1056x1749, 272.01K)

I dont see that stopping me, sexually aggressive girls deserve their squeezings even more.

Grab her, lay her down on my bed on her back, mating press her and impregnate

What if she struggles, biting and scratching, trying to get on top of you to breed in cowgirl position?

Attached: hot.jpg (2031x2031, 1.2M)

If she only scratches my back I will ignore it. Biting? Depends on how strong BUT I will try to keep her on her back and me on top

She's gonna wait until you get tired from fucking her, then roll herself on top of you and begin a second round

Attached: 1645692539617.png (708x1000, 504.89K)

ive been searching for 15minutes for a picture of a h-manga of what Id do to her next time we have sex if that was her reaction but I couldnt find it...

found it, Id tie her down to the bed like this next time
nhentai.net/g/284338/

Girl I'm dating has mentioned on several different occasions that she is turned on by neck-kissing, and that she wants to do hickeys on me. I wouldn't put it past her to bite too.

Why haven't you kissed her neck yet then

Only been on three dates and they've all been in public
Got her to agree to come over to my house next time, and even that we'll "practice" kissing (her words).
I'll see how things go, if they're particularly intimate and not too clumsy I'll go for the neck lmao

Good job user you got this! It does feel great, hopefully if things go well she'll get at your neck too!