The two paths of the incel

The two paths of the incel
>Asian girl that barely speaks your language, is with you for social status, but is attractive
or
>a black girl that understands you, cares about you, likes you, but isn't very attractive
Which path do you choose?

Attached: 2afc.jpg (736x920, 84K)

damn i fetishize asians so this ones a toughy

I choose the spergy white bpd girl

Attached: 1655623450329.jpg (640x427, 22.26K)

you already know how this thread is gonna go

Attached: 2019284733.jpg (750x750, 90.58K)

why the fuck would you want to understand your womaan? I mean being attracted to your partner is way more important than "personality" so

My asian gf likes me and cares about me and is not an ugly sheboon.

Anons are going to call me naive but I want the girl to love me. The black girl in this scenario is the only one that could possibly do that.

The black girl.
She'd be beautiful to me anyways. To be loved and understood? Is a massive gift. To me, anyways. But to understand me is to grow to dislike me anyways. At least, there's a chance of it. I'm selfless in some ways, but very selfish in others. When I get started on a project or have something new going on at work, I don't really want to talk when I get home. That's just one thing, there are a bunch of other things I do that just don't jive with women. I've had relationships where I could discern that my partner felt somewhat trapped in the relationship.. unable to leave because I'm not really doing anything *wrong*, because I'm still fucking her well, giving her attention and affection when I'm in the mood. She would be trapped with my shitty personality.
So I change my answer, I choose neither. For the woman who would love me unconditionally, and understand me in my entirety. I would want better for her than I can provide.

I want to have kids so I would choose the Asian girl.

Asian women are for losers. I like African-American bitches' voices and accents.
t. Eurasian sex haver

iris stop giving a shit what a bunch of retards on the internet find attractive or not. we're literally all subject to having our perceived attractiveness increase or decrease depending on the state of media, just live your life.

>Asian girl
What kind of Asian?
This is very important.

>white bpd girl
better housetrain her or she will shit in your bed

you will literally never encounter this situation irl. kill yourself

She will cheat on you originally

pic of black girl. how ugly are we talking?

Whichever one will give me more sex.

r9k pits races of women against each other to create the illusion that women should ever have to settle for their smegma-ridden dick. kys OP

the thing with black girls is they're down to earth

Attached: 667CBEE9-6F66-49BA-B1B9-DB6617FEB50C.jpg (1080x1080, 129.92K)

I'll take the asian trophy wife

Give me the blasian girl.

I'm married 6 years now to an beautiful asian girl. My ex was black, and I had other black girls interested in me. Needless to say my experience with them wasn't as how they are shilled on here. Ordinary 2/10 ghetto tier trash, most of them are fat and ugly eitherway, expect you to be a thug alpha and compete with their tyrones. Azn girls all the way.

Attached: 164909124.png (820x820, 1.26M)

>yet another thread of "I don't understand what the term incel means"

Attached: d17.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)