This is why I have dropped out of society

Throughout my puberty and teenage years I larped as a popular kid successfully and hung out with the popular kids. We went to parties and etc. but I wasn't the Chad of the social group, I was in the middle of the hierarchy. The funny thing is is that I have physically beaten up the Chad TWICE but that didn't matter to girls, what mattered is that this Chad was rich, good looking and had a loud mouth. Most of all, I hate the loud mouth aspect. The loud mouth guys have faked alpha behaviour and fooling the women with their jewish tactics and women have fallen for it, thinking that they are the alpha, whereas the actual alphas who will wreck shit if it went down to it were calm and collected. Granted, i was a fag not to push him around more, but I was raised to have dignity and human kindness, to be fair.

Now these qualities, to have honor, kindness, dignity, conscientiousness and etc. have only failed me with women. I remember once this girl wanted to have sex with me at the same Chad's party, we were just getting down to it and Chad entered the bedroom on purpose, said hey lets have a shower together and she joined him. He stole her from me under my nose.
The woman probably used me for bait anyways as I remember she didnt let me finger her. This was not the first time a woman has used me by faking attraction only to bait said Chad to approach her... So I remained a virgin till age 22. But such experiences, mostly women rewarding the cowardly, sniveling, backstabbing, evil, conniving, lowly, undeserving pieces of shit have made me give up on society and women. These men that choose to rot at home have been hurt. Those are genuinely good men who have been raised to live in a world that no longer exist. Now women are free to be themselves, and their nature is pure evil that rewards pure evil. That's it.

Attached: diogenes.jpg (300x300, 36.68K)

nice larp faggot we all know you sat in your room alone, masturbating.

i didnt, dumbass. i can only imagine how much repressed anger you have in you because you are a passive coward irl, thus you have to unleash anonymously on the internet, you are pathetic and knowing this makes it impossible for you to actually hurt my feelings with your bullshit

women are not society and should not be your metric

What other prize has 'society' to offer me besides pussy access?

money and fame are the other two powerfulldesires. Fame/vanity is the stronger.
Then there is moral reward for helping others. You feel worthy,...
Then there is friendship with good virtuous men and men of higher quality.

>money and fame
Their main usage is peacocking for more pussy.
And morals or friendship wont even get my hedonistic ass out of the bed.

Why do men like women ? For the well being of the body (coom). Being active is also a need for the body, or it becomes irritated, same for the mind (anger, anxiety, depression,...) in this case your qualities turn against you.
You have to exercise all the qualities and modalities of your body and mind.
From the gross there is an indefinite number of modalities until the soul. Joy of success is one this modality, that isn't the soul, lower is feeling your energy (it is more qualified than simple matter) getting filled with the flow of strength. Love is an energy, men love women because they are one of the many reasons for you to activate this energy.
Understand life in it's richness.

Also your demotivation in the initial post were caused by their lack of morality. It would make no sense to deny it's value now.

>your demotivation in the initial post
I am not Op, just not interested in society.
And lay off the LSD, your hippy shit is rather embarrassing

I wish I could've larped as a popular kid but all the popular kids rejected me. They liked fucking with me and I took it because I had zero confidence. The chad in my class was legit 8 inches shorter than me but he still pushed me around and insulted me on a regular basis, all while larping as my friend. Your Chad friend sounds like an intregityless asshole for betraying his friend like that. Putting a friend down for pussy and to look cool is a feel I know bro. I've heard they do it because of insecurity but that never made me feel much better.

Attached: E2V2R8KXMAAMVjX.jpg (380x337, 108.88K)

I'm not hippy. It's you that admitted to be hedonistic.
I tell you there is more to life than gross matter, there is energy, love, joy of being usefull,...
Sure I'm religious, but I didn't advocate for the coom like a hippie would, on the contrary. I'm not a burger so we have more nuance and less meme identity like in your country
Be thankfull for people giving you advice for exemple.

Unasked for advice goes unthanked.
I'll stick to gross matter, and I would hate being useful for those who I have no use for.

Talking to someone is asking for advice. You intrude in a discussion where it were precisely the discussion... Your obsession with gross matter is precisely what makes it impossible for you to be a complete human being, a well mannered and nuanced individual.

>Talking to someone is asking for advice.
Nice assumption you make there

>I would hate being useful for those who I have no use for
You can't understand charity, a spiritual principle. You get different type of reward. Chad is chad precisely because everyone receive around him. What shines for others gets cleaned by others. Who doesn't give naturally doesn't receive, in any form

Kek, pliant doormat much?

Conversation is an exchange of information. I gave you informations you asked for :
>What other prize has 'society' to offer me besides pussy access?
Anyway, thank you for reminding me of my disdain for the negative thinking of hedonist like you who live for pussy and matter. I get a reward even from people like you, that's a difference between us.

If being a clown feels that rewarding, good on you

The big rivers nourrish themselves from small streams.
I find a use in your negativity, while you keep getting negative.
Also just go outside and touch grass

The ones in the head of the hierarchy are the ones who proved usefulness.
Comics are high-ranked these days

Yes. You could drop out of the race. You could just not bother with obtaining a trade, or a skill. You could choose to never build anything. To never work a construction job or work as a housemover, never bother to work in a mine, or drive a truck. You could say fuck all of that.
But for a woman? LMAO, there's your trouble right there. Never base your life decisions on ANYTHING regarding women. I guess the next generation is coming up, so I'm going to give you a quick primer, since you're kind of new to society and don't have the big picture yet.
So! your feelings that things are unfair and skewed is valid. It's super distressing to see evil and manipulation rewarded, and good actively punished by the evil.
All these games afoot? people like us don't get to play. We don't get to fuck in the bathroom, or get a blowjob in the car or behind a tree. We don't get to have threesomes or foursomes, or to have two girls blow us.

But here's the thing: The biggest lie feminism had hidden... Is the fact that this is OUR world, always was, You don't feel like you're valuable because of your low SMV, but I'm here to tell you there's great fucking news if you'll listen.

I rather piss more in your river, you sound so amusing when you lap it up

Why would you even give it a try to begin with, you failed normie?
Chads or not, women are impossible to deal with in an era where they have been given all the rights and zero responsibilities.
You are not even supposed to care about them, and the fact you tried just goes to show how much of an idiot you are.
Literally just focus on making money and go fuck ladyboys in Thailand. Or get an autistic hobby and devote your life to it. Do whatever the fuck you want, just stop giving women any attention whatsoever. Fucking femboys in the ass is better anyway.

>undeserving
why do incels repeat this
like roasties are fair maidens who spread their lips only for the most noble and honorable of wagies or something