How do you stop being an angry, aggressive person if the world has been unkind to you and your future is suicide fuel?

How do you stop being an angry, aggressive person if the world has been unkind to you and your future is suicide fuel?

Attached: gybe.jpg (225x225, 3.9K)

I look to what will help me in my life and I aim to obtain it, even if I have to change myself to do so.

Rape.
The more you rape the calmer you'll get.
If you want to find inner peace, rape your way out of your frustrations.

Hmm. Lets see what opportunities the collapse brings.

Try to avoid people thats what I do.

Attached: 1607637451_suicide.jpg (900x500, 63.8K)

Last time I did I went a bit schizo on my own family, but thanks for the advice. Now I understand why cops and marines are the way they are. Sad.

>had a good life
>no childhood trauma, no bullying, was part of thr soccer team
>always had anger issues
I dint even know whwere they come from my mum and dad are the two chillest people i know. Like imagine pot heads but who dont smoke pot and are productive members of society.

Maybe your mom dropped you on your head as a kid? Mood issues stemming from physical illness are not rare at all. Imagine how people with sciatica who can't afford painkillers feel.

My brother pushed me off the sofa when i was a baby, so plausable.

This is the first and probably last time I will visit this shitty board, but I'm going to give you rejects some advice before I go. This world owes you nothing, regardless of the pain you have suffered. No meaningful change is going to appear on a silver platter and solve all of your problems. The only way out the hell that you rejects have dug yourself is to completely change your mindset. The majority of people who post on this board all have the same victim mindset; "The world abandoned me because I cant get a GF". Its fucking pathetic. Change in your life will only come through you bettering yourself and abandoning this shitty self defeatist attitude that so many posters on this board display. Think to your self what benefits has your current mindset achieved for you? Absolutely nothing, you still lurk this board, bitter and angry at the world and the circumstances it provides for you. Use your pain, anger, frustration and sorrow as fuel to change your own circumstances; because at the end of the day the world is not going to change and cater itself to you. Take all of the negative and painful emotions and direct them towards self improvement and changing your mindset from the hateful and pathetic worldview that is so prevalent nowadays, to something positive and constructive for you and the world around you. Its up to you if you want to listen to this advice or not; but think about where your current mindset and outlook has led you, depressed, angry and, hateful posting on a shitty forum website on Saturday night. Change yourself.

Attached: Screenshot4.gif (500x281, 1.48M)

>blah blah, bee different change da world my final message
See you tomorrow newfaggot. Some people like to live in reality.

Usually, when you're in your feelings you tend to not be capable of giving good advice.

Ever thought of pushing him back?

Blah blah blah don't let the door hit you on the way out, nigger.

>Take all of the negative and painful emotions and direct them towards self improvement and changing some gay shit
user, the suicide inducing future I'm talking of is, amongst other things, endless wageslavery. You can't fucking self improoove and/or "change le mindset" out of that, do you think the people working at walmart for 30 years, barely getting by have time for that?

Based.

>live in reality.
Hobbes was right. Nasty, brutish and short, we're all about to get a reality check.

God you're pathetic. "Waaaaaaha waaaaaha I'm stuck doing a shitty job". Did it ever occur to you to try to learn any useful skills besides bitching on the internet. Do you honestly think that you crying on a Mongolian image board is helping you situation.

LOL. Reading this is like watching television static.
You are both wise, and wrong. Not wrong in your intent, philosophy, or concept-- Wrong in execution. That wall of text will do nothing to reach the people here. You're going to have to do alot better than that, lol.
You're here because you're looking for people who you disagree with-- so you can argue with them. Other people in turn are here to do the same. I like your stoicism and your determinism even though I don't share it. You should visit again and start a thread if you want to change some hearts and mind, you might be more successful than you think.

I'm sure you'll come back, because this is one of the last bastions of disagreement.
Nobody agrees with your shitty opinions, they will pick them apart and scorn them, drench you with contempt and make personal attacks against you that are baseless and crude.
As people dogpile on your retarded ideas, you begin to understand them better. You dig your heels in but you can't help but see the holes and pitfalls your enemies have presented.
If you come back, just come back with a grain of salt and realize being an asshole is par for the course-- and you can expect instant vitriol the moment someone disagrees with you.
Then maybe, you'll find the people you were looking for, I think you're looking for someone.
Why else are you here? don't be mad because you haven't found anyone yet.

Attached: 1653087155787.png (512x512, 515.62K)

Weren't you leaving? lol

You're right about that but lets be honest, it's tough out there for everyone and there's no thing such as job security unless you're some sort of savant or in extremely high demand. That's just one aspect of things btw.

Immerse yourself in positive role-model content, and shun negative content. It's that simple, the human brain is pathetically pliable, it basically just conforms to whatever culture those you interact with has. So don't interact with other angry, aggressive people anymore. It might take some months or years to fully rid yourself of their influence, but in the end you will be a changed man.

You don't. Unless something changes, it's just a downward spiral until your eventual suicide or blaze of glory.

You know, the worst thing about the job issue is that the jobs themselves, while horribly boring, would be tolerable without terrible coworkers and bosses. Fucking normalscum try to blame everything except the real problem. Humanity.

The negativity is inescapable. First, I deleted social media. Then, I had fun until I ran out of money. Then, I had to get a job. Naturally, people once again treated me like garbage no matter how much I forced myself to be nice. So, I tried another job. Same result. Multiply that by something like 20 and you'll get the picture. I tried moving as far away as possible. That helped a little, but the situation devolved quickly.

>So don't interact with other angry, aggressive people anymore.
Change your environment in other words, easier said than done. To get that you need 2 things at least: a good job or skillset, a proper social network (not friends per se). How the fuck do you get those if you're rude, poor and on edge all day? I saw some employers were dropping drug testing requirements, lmao really says something about our situation.

>You don't.
>blaze of glory.
I'm legit worried of becoming a serial murderer or something down the line. I'm not there yet, not in the slightest but since I don't see things improving anytime soon..

>Multiply that by something like 20 and you'll get the picture. I tried moving as far away as possible. That helped a little, but the situation devolved quickly.
Demoralizing.

You worked retail didn't you? It's tough on robots.

Attached: 75247.jpg (720x371, 60.52K)

Theres nothing wrong with being anrgy, pissed and a bitch

There used to be punk, emo, metal, goth cultures where thats just what you did. Fight, mosh, scream, punch shit to get the aggression out and let that energy run.

But now everyones expected to be nicenicenice 24/7 and that just isnt how everyone is. And poor kids get told theyre broken and disordered just for being a little angery sometimes.

So it comes out in a massive unleashing as a school shooting or whatever. But thats rare. Mostly people just turn in on themselves and hate themselves.

But no. Its not you. Fuck society. Half of us at least were evolved to FUCKING HUNT KILL DISMEMBER SKIN AND EAT animals on a daily DAILY basis. And fight and even kill other humans as well. And probably eat them too!

Considering thats what we evolved for its no surprise many of us have an urge for violence and fighting which isnt fulfulled in daily life now.

Based
Rape is the answer for everything and if it doesn't work, you didn't rape enough.

Attached: 1650477153980m.jpg (1024x773, 71.96K)