I think i may really be a great and special person. not to sound egotistical or narcissistic...

i think i may really be a great and special person. not to sound egotistical or narcissistic, but there's something i've got, i know it's there somewhere.

Attached: 1028663561.jpg (749x1060, 117.88K)

and the reason i struggle with accepting it is because, my outward appearance doesn't match the beauty of my soul

Attached: 826362.jpg (750x1125, 159.4K)

From your posts it's pretty obvious that you're ugly on the inside as well

why are you so hateful? the world exists for us to be kind

Attached: 9273362194.jpg (700x549, 131.89K)

I wasn't being hateful, it was just a statement devoid of emotion which I believe to be truthful. A person that doesn't see others as equals is not a good person or someone many want to be around.

Based sensible user. I'm sick and tired of NPD subhumans, I want to rape them with an old tv remote until they bleed out

>but there's something i've got
like what? what talents do you have, if any?

Attached: 1654021644990.jpg (720x588, 64.85K)

daily reminder that if you have bpd you aren't human and should be gassed en masse

That too, all cluster b subhumans need to be burned alive. Come to think of it, they ruin people AND entire communities alike. Why are people not waking up to the menace they represent after Depps trial?

it's not a talent, it's a like, soul. something raw from within
good person does not equal a person who others want to be around

Attached: 701.jpg (750x735, 97.15K)

>good person does not equal a person who others want to be around
Oh there he goes.

>I-im not a bad person! others are shitters who dont get my grandiose personality and usefulness
Cope and sneethe, tranny

>it's not a talent, it's a like, soul
that's incorrect seeing as you have gay taste in pictures, sounds to me like you're just another self aggrandizing waste of oxygen

Attached: 90d.gif (329x302, 6.09K)

it doesn't though. have you seen how normalfags interact with eachother? i'm so glad i dropped out of that rat race. socializing is a joke
my taste in pictures is very nice. but my favourite itt is op picture. and you're one to speak, all you're posting is pixels

Attached: 726-.jpg (600x800, 80.27K)

>but there's something I've got
I could see why someone who is very skilled at something or is a high achiever could think that, though it would still be pretentious. If you were one of those you definitely would have bragged about it, so you aren't. Are other people's sadness and happiness less real than yours? Are other people's lives and thoughts less complex than yours? The world is a lot more beautiful once you realize you're average and the world is filled with beings as intelligent and beautiful as you.

>my taste in pictures is very nice
objectively wrong, newfag

Attached: FVKToXVWQAk9XiN.jpg (1961x2048, 327.25K)

I have, have you tried looking beyond appearances? Of course not, you literally can't. That's why you're here begging for attention from losers. Sour grapes harder, nigger faggot.

if anything, i'd say their happiness and sadness is more real than mine. their thoughts and lives are more complex than mine. but sitting in a room alone with nothing to do, will give you a perspective and set of skills that are different from most
why are you calling me a newfag
looking beyond appearances? of course i have. where did that question even come from?

Attached: 10191633215.jpg (434x624, 77.7K)

>why are you calling me a newfag
because you're a newfag

Attached: 045.png (356x353, 62.67K)

>where did that question even come from?
>have you seen how normalfags interact with eachother? i'm so glad i dropped out of that rat race. socializing is a joke

Reedom

same desu famalam dingdong mcgee

Your mom lied to you all these years, Timmy.
You are not special and you will never be.
Now get back in the wage cage. Mr Shekelstein third yacht won't pay for itself, you know?

Attached: facebook devouring its users globohomo art.jpg (1200x1800, 95.39K)

I've met people like you before. You feel better than others, this leads you to be easily offended because how dare they insult your highness. People are nice to you for a day or two, but then they notice this behavior and it angers them because they don't feel inferior to you and they start offending you on purpose to get a rise out of you. Since you believe nothing can be wrong with your actions, you justify the abuse you receive with a victim complex. It's not your fault you're alone, it's everyone else's fault. The saddest thing is you will never break out of this cycle because any kind of criticism or bad opinion about you, no matter how kindly worded, is seen as an attack. The criticism itself doesn't even register in your brain, the only thing you choose to register is "I got attacked".

well depends how you define it. sure if you want to say everyone who wasn't browsing here for over a decade is a newfag, then i'm a newfag.
>have you seen how normalfags interact with eachother?
no, i don't just mean watching from a distance. i participated for a short while. although i never spoke much, the amount of things you hear as a quiet person will make you disgusted with humanity forever
i refuse to work a job that i dislike. if i go homeless and die, so be it.

Attached: 001183713.jpg (720x1200, 146.5K)

your images are good user, don't listen to him. I especially like these

>for a short while.
Do you really don't see the problem here? All things have rough starts.

i don't do any of those things. i'm very nice and pleasant, i always listen to what people say, and try my best to give nice feedback in response. i'm not a narcissist. usually when people get sick of me it's because i'm TOO MUCH of a people pleaser, let them speak too much about themselves, and don't give out my opinion on things enough. i feel inferior most of the time, but some days i realize that i do have something, and i'm not completely pathetic.
thank you. :)

Attached: 92631913011.jpg (727x1200, 149.84K)

Go gloat on reddit or tiktok where you can at least get somethong out of it. Doing something for nothing objectively makes you a not-great person

Absolutely based and spot-on observation, user. I wish I was in a room with OP just alone the two of us. I'd break his legs and slowly knock out his teeth and burn him with acid so he knows the meaning of suffering and abuse.

>Doing something for nothing
who says i'm doing something for nothing? i get to talk to people before i go to sleep. and have conversations. i'm having a nice time.
a short while as in 3 years. i think that's long enough to realize it's not for me, and never will be.
you wouldn't. you'd feel bad

Attached: 0173626164.jpg (750x1060, 222.59K)