I didn't consent to be genitally mutilated

I didn't consent to be genitally mutilated

Attached: 1643093566988.png (512x512, 382.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't consent to being born either.

go sue the hospital or synagogue

I will never know what a true undiminished blowjob feels like

Attached: 1655499212316.png (132x139, 6.19K)

Have you ever asked your father why he willingly let your genitals be mutilated?

Attached: 1651867824461.jpg (1500x1874, 123.37K)

I'm sorry you were born Jewish

Attached: Screenshot_20210812_172437.jpg (1080x1066, 199.58K)

The parents claim that shekelberg convinced them that if they didn't agree then I would get penis cancer

How does chopping off a piece of your body make you healthier? Do burgers really not have brains or am i missing something..?

Attached: 1644943216231.jpg (1650x1080, 231.21K)

They don't have brains.

Burgers don't think, they just TRUST DA SCIENCE

>'noooooo not the foreskinerrino'

why do you all care so much about foreskin? wether or not you would expereince *more* pleasure with foreskin, that likely wouldnt change your behavior or actions at all. im sure you all still fap every day even though you are cursed with 'worse' orgasms.

i agree that it is a weird practice to cut it off of babies. ive only heard that the benefit of removing it is to promote cleanliness, but people should just wash their fucking penis to do that instead.

Attached: idk.jpg (670x651, 41.46K)

>why do you care that a part of your body was amputated off without your consent

literally yes. it doesnt fucking matter. it doesnt change how people act towards you since it is literally hidden from over 99% of people you will ever meet. if a finger or tow was amputated that would eb different, but (in the US at least) it is completely normalized ot have a circumsized penis. its fine to think that its an archaic pracice, but if you actually care so much about your own circumcision then you are retarded.

>I didn't consent to be genitaIly mutilated

Attached: 1452051387.lonewolfhowling_protests__4_.jpg (1280x768, 209.75K)

It was supposed to curtail masturbation, which according to American holistic quack JH Kellogg depletes the male vitality and stirs the humours causing confusion and ill-behavior. Circumcision along with his bland cereal flakes were a part of his "wellness" program, he was the 19th century equivalent of Dr. Oz or someone that sells homeopathic pills.

Attached: CF9dd5f35412.jpg (3000x3000, 483.47K)

Don't care, didn't ask.
Men have no rights in this Jewish matriarchy.

Consider suing

This

youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM

Attached: botched circumcisions.png (1400x2400, 720.1K)

>why do you all care so much about foreskin
Because not having mine makes me feel like less of a man

>that likely wouldnt change your behavior or actions at all. im sure you all still fap every day even though you are cursed with 'worse' orgasms.
And how does that negate the inherent shittiness of circumcision? Even if my actions were completely identical compared to if I was intact, that doesn't change the fact that my life is objectively worse than it would be if I were intact.

>it doesnt fucking matter.
So what does matter?

Attached: circumcision bullshit bingo.jpg (800x600, 201.37K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

>A common myth in popular culture states that Kellogg is responsible for the widespread prevalence of circumcision in the United States.[citation needed] This is not accurate, as Kellogg never promoted routine circumcision of all males in his writings. Rather, only men who were chronically addicted to masturbation. Additionally, Kellogg's suggestions were not taken seriously by mainstream medical professionals at the time.[43] Individuals such as Lewis Sayre, the founder of the American Medical Association, have had a much more significant influence on the surgery's popularity within the country.[122][123] However, Kellogg did promote extensive measures to prevent chronic masturbation.[43] He circumcised himself at age 37. His methods for the "rehabilitation" of chronic masturbators included measures up to the point of cutting off part of the genitals, without anesthetic, on both sexes; he wrote men who did should be circumcised and women that did should have carbolic acid applied to their clitoral glans.[43]

>if a finger or tow was amputated that would eb different
Please extrapolate on why I would be justified to care about someone cutting off my digits but I'm not justified to care about someone cutting off my prepuce

>Additionally, Kellogg's suggestions were not taken seriously by mainstream medical professionals at the time.[43]
I have to flat out disagree with Wikipedia on this. Footnote [43] is literally Kellogg's book he wrote himself. That does not serve as a source for that claim.

While he did not have the influence with real physicians that Sayre did, he was a more popular figure with the growing "awakened" movement in the 1800s that disregarded actual science for feelings.