Normie tries to be unironically philosophical

>normie tries to be unironically philosophical
>"What is life?"

Attached: ElqF572v61Ml.jpg (594x269, 26.2K)

>"what is the purpose of Iife?"

Attached: normoids.jpg (498x604, 54.09K)

I love the one where it's a picture of a city at night with lots of cars and buildings and there's just a giant quote that says something like
>did you ever stop and realize that other people exist? Like...they have lives and stuff. They have problems, worries, experiences, just like you. It's like everybody is living their own life and you're not the main character.
it really blows their minds to think about

life is to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women, naturally.
I'm a normie, and I don't need to be philosophical to know that.

Attached: theoriginalchad.jpg (678x381, 47.27K)

Hahaha, I know the one.
Here it is.

Attached: G2XaBR4.gif (500x715, 803.73K)

>"What is life?"
the book by Erwin Shrodinger is really good
truly a must read

Is it satire?

love how they tried to be artsy and sound deep with that shit at the end

Attached: 626872-1002210091_00.jpg (480x480, 14.64K)

yep this is it.
kind of spooky to think that the average normie doesn't realize you're a fellow human being with feelings and emotions.

Life is a poorly programmed System.

Attached: N84PZ0n.gif (500x585, 304.86K)

Meh. That's not really all that shallow, desu.
These are sinister things though, these slates of second-hand knowledge. When normies take stuff like this in, it has cost them nothing, they haven't sacrificed anything. They haven't strove to some higher order of integrity or fulfillment. And so, as happens so often in our society, to everyone, is that the wisdom isn't internalized. Instead, this gif, which actually provides a blueprint for enriching and expanding your entire universe, and would ideally spur a great curiosity for others, which in turn teaches empathy and gives you different perspectives to draw on--- this gif, becomes a notch on your belt, a little burst of dopamine in a long series of little bursts.
>Yep. I did that. Now I'm deep and such a better human for it.
It gives people a sense of achievement without having to achieve anything. THAT'S why normies love shit like this. To actually live the wisdom of the picture with intellectual honesty-- to know that the anthill underground even existed, you would have to plunge headfirst into humanities darker places, volunteer, work the frontlines, see the worst and the best. To sonder is to suffer the pain of a million heartbreaks, to look out across the ocean and hope that everyone is doing alright.
And the same goes for alot of good sayings, they're marketable and upboatable.
We've moved into the territory of what I call pop-culture wisdom.
Everyone gets a little dopamine hit from thinking they discovered some great thinker from history, and plagiarizing it (aka. uploading it) They get to present hard-earned knowledge as their own and take credit for it.

Attached: 1542135711139.png (752x689, 325.79K)

>you must imagine sisyphus happy

Attached: 1d1.png (1104x1116, 649.8K)

Wait you're serious you think tha- pppffaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

i mean you're right but wow you are trying to dickride yourself so hard it was disgusting to read

And who cares if I'm a normie? I'm also one who believes in speaking truth.
The fucking world is sick and dying, and this is just ONE bruise on the rotting fruit of our society. There are definitely visible elements of elite manipulation in america and canada. This is just a micro-tactic: let people think they're smart and wise, give them nice shiny ideas like meditation, eastern knowledge, and the wisdom of foreign lands. Provide a terrible educational system that creates skewed thinking and instills controllable values that can be used in wedge voting. Fashion patriotism and tribe mentality to be keeping completely in line with ability to critically think.
Then bombard the fuck out of them with an overwhelming amount of issues, ideas, happenings, crisis, wars, Make as much noise as possible on seemingly legitimate news channels.
The truth is, normies are utterly defenseless to pop culture bullshit, and you rightly hate them because they are so easy to control. They have earned nothing, they just got lucky to exist and be born where they did. They will produce nothing of merit or value... and as the rich and powerful continue to obliterate the middle class, the closer our childrens children come to being serfs.
This is like the dark age of information. People are confused and lost, and can't think for themselves because they trusted the internet to do it for them. And it did. For a while. But they don't all have the benefit of being on Any Forums, where you have to question *everything*, triple check sources. Bait threads are super interesting. If you don't care, I just gotta say: The normal people of the world are getting baited, left right and centre. Fucking hard. So hard that it's going to cuck us into eventual slavery.
And so, this world will fall. And it's because alot of critical thinkers, predators, sociopaths, empaths, artists, alternate thinkers, rabble rousers, and RL shitposters have withdrawn to places like this.

Attached: 52410522_1223197957818645_8349161018898776064_n.jpg (409x650, 70.99K)

FUCKINT CRINGE I WISH I NEVER READ THIS
A VERY TYPICAL NARCISSISTIC NORMIE TIER BS

normiesarefuckingstupid

Yeah my bad, you're right. I am jerking myself off a little, aren't I? fuck.
I'm really fucking high on adderall, drinking coffee, and smoking weed. I'll shut up now.
Sorry about the second post btw

The people who dissent have simply withdrawn. That's whats killing our society, there's no-one to dispute them or get them to think. No one to shake things up.
Thanks for reading my blog

no its ok. ur right just a little too excited. i get that way too sometimes (because i am always right)

Here's a piece of food (that provides no nourishment for the distracted soul), to send you on your way.
Sorry for being a fag. You probably ARE always right.

Attached: 1468737341036.jpg (534x400, 87.71K)

>inspirationboost.com

Attached: 1549261482902.jpg (716x900, 114.31K)