What is your honest opinion of relationships like this?

What is your honest opinion of relationships like this?

Attached: b85.jpg (2352x2792, 538.73K)

statisically if women are literally dominant in any way in relationship that correlates to: divorce, unhappiness, less sex, etc.

Why tf can't luigi confront the waiter himself?

Kinda sad. Doesn't happen very often anyhow; most women won't put up with a man like that.

Mommy issues, some kind of childhood neglect or trauma where part of your brain is still infantilized and wanting to nurse on your mom's tits yet you have an adult brain otherwise, sexuality is the only way you can express your neurosis and therefore assertive women and the femdom shit becomes attractive to you

Attached: 1625735233089.jpg (500x500, 45.72K)

Luigi is too polite and would just be like "Mama Mia, itsa not what I a-ordered but it is okay too"
Whereas Mario wouldve beaten up the whole crew, stomped on everyone, taken a burger without pickles and then forcefully grabbed Peach to leave the restaurant before even TRYING to ask for a new burger.

female social dominance is fine if he's the strong silent type and she's the extroverted talkative type. he is still the protector and she is still the nuturer like nature intended.

This.
The more things get 'equal' the more hyper-masculine we have to be.
Or the more it helps, anyways.
I like my women with a backbone, and they would NEVER tolerate behaviour like this.

>"Mama Mia, itsa not what I a-ordered but it is okay too"
Kek

I hate dealing with people so it would be nice if my gf could resolve situations like this, I would just sperg out.

Ideal, but such relationships do not exist and it's better to be realistic than a delusional cuck

This reads like some freudian pseud psychology.

Princess Daisy is so fucking sexy

No one asked or cares.

On God I need this

>pseud got triggered
Kek

tfw no polite good boy bf to protecc from pickles

Attached: nopiccolos.png (1147x1249, 727.38K)

I hate it
its the fucking worse when someone shorts you ever so slightly and the woman is like "aren't you gonna say anything"? like bitch, I don't care if they put ice in my drink, but she takes it as "hes not man enough to stand up for himself"

No idea. But that's how I like my women.
I'm pretty easy-going and soft spoken, maybe thats why it seems to work when I find one who is interested in me. They usually aren't, because I'm shy and quiet

no cap frfr on god on my mamma

Attached: 1635388975432.png (378x460, 171.03K)