I came close to fainting today because I haven't eaten enough the whole week...

I came close to fainting today because I haven't eaten enough the whole week. I want to be so deathly skinny that people worry about me but my body keeps trying to sabotage me. The worst part is I'm not even underweight yet. I don't want to die before I get skinny. Any ananons have advice on keeping your health somewhat afloat while eating 600-700 calories a day?

Attached: tomoko 5.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

You will never be Eugenia Cooney

pour 1tsp of pink himalayan salt and 1 tsp of potassium chloride into a liter of water and drink it through the day, that's what people who fast do to get rid of the dizziness, look up snake juice

Thanks for the actual advice user, I'll look into it. I'm not doing this to look skinny or attractive. I want to look like a literal corpse

Attached: tomoko 3.jpg (1448x2048, 336.23K)

best way to look like a corpse is to become one :)

Attached: afe.png (970x845, 243.9K)

Stop attention seeking and just make some bread you little faggot

Maybe that will happen eventually if I keep doing this for long enough. I wouldn't complain. But I hope I stay alive long enough for people to notice my skinniness.

Attached: tomoko 9.jpg (460x460, 35.13K)

did you lobotomize a very specific part of the brain or why do you have this bizarre obsession?
Its ever weirder because you dont have any delusions about being pretty. Honestly living normally and and killing yourself quickly when you get sick of it makes way more sense than this.

I don't know why I think like this. Maybe I've been solitary for too long. My sole life's purpose now is to be so skinny that everyone I used to talk to gets worried about me. It's all I think about.
Bread is empty calories

Attached: tomoko 4.png (1682x2048, 1.94M)

how are they supposed to know you are s skelly if you dont even see them. Tbh you seem so retarded that people are probably worried about that more than anything that can show up on your body.

just fucking eat throw your mirrors away if you have such an unhealthy obsession with your body. 1200 calories a day MINIMUM.

You eat so little your brain is not working right, so you should listen to me.

I live in a small town so I will definitely see them if I go outside. I've seen them multiple times while getting groceries or biking, but they didn't notice me. I also know where they live so I can hang around there. I am pretty retarded admittedly but being skinny will be an excuse for my retardedness, and hopefully my skinniness will be so prominent that people will notice that first.

Attached: tomoko 11.jpg (500x281, 21.67K)

>Any ananons have advice on keeping your health somewhat afloat while eating 600-700 calories a day
Yeah, just fast for a few days at a time instead and you'll feel a million times better in your day to day life. I literally did what you describe to go from 245 pounds to 140 poinds, around 500 calories a day on a keto diet for like 7 months. My appetite was so suppressed (a common thing with strict keto) that I didn't feel hunger hardly ever after my single daily "meal", but I was not-so-slowly dying the entire time. Struggled to shit despite not really straining and felt like I was going to pass out on the toilet, absolutely dreaded it. Got dizzy every time I stood up no matter how slowly. Felt even more retarded than usual, constant "brain fog". Could feel my kidneys working overtime, pissing was also an ordeal, strange sensation of tightness and I had to do it constantly, now my bladder control isn't 100% perfect and piss dribbles out when it didn't used to. What made me finally decide to stop was a 2 mile walk to the corner store, my heart was beating out of my chest worse than it ever did when I was 100 pounds heavier taking that same walk. I don't really regret doing it because I might never have lost the weight without going nuclear like that, but it's not sustainable at all. Just fast. Your body hates it so much less, you'll probably be irritable and constantly feel restless, but you won't feel like you're fucking dying. Also I hope you weren't particularly fat starting out or you will never achieve that slim/tight look you're trying for, your skin gets too stretched and scarred.

Attached: 1654306335341.jpg (1280x720, 90.35K)

Are you female? Anyway if you're going to starve yourself you should read Lyle Macdonald's material on protein-sparing modified fasts. This is how athletes (especially fighters) fast to make weight. The rule of thumb is to find out your lean body mass and get that amount (in grams) of protein per day and eat nothing else. some leafy greens, chicken broth, and coffee are fine since they've negligible calories. You should also do a little bit of body weights every now and then do you don't lost muscle mass. if you don't consume protein you'll just lose lean mass and look like a smaller piece of chubby shit than you are

Attached: alexis.jpg (1015x571, 74.42K)

I forgot to mention that protein is the most filling and appetite suppressing macronutrient. get whey isolate. and take a shit load of multivitamins/minerals per day.

Thank you for the advice. I can fast for two days in a row but any more than that and I start feeling extremely dizzy and lightheaded and shaky. I've been doing OMAD because eating 3 times a day makes me think about food nonstop. I've never been fat, I've always been a normal weight. But yeah my symptoms definitely feel like all you described, especially brain fog and dizziness. Maybe I should up my intake a little bit.
I know that protein is important, but what's the best way to get it from common foods? I don't want to buy protein powder because I'm too autistic to go to a supermarket myself and I don't want to make my eating habits too clear to my family (NEET). I've been taking vitamin c, fish oil, and a multivitamin. I hope it's enough

egg whites, chicken breast, tuna, basa fish, and I can't remember off the top of my head what else but you can only have foods that are extremely lean i.e protein is pretty much the only macro. so the list is very small. But why do you want to be so skinny? are you a girl? This sounds like body dysmorphia

I explained it earlier in this thread. It has nothing to do with looking attractive. I want to look so underweight that people, specifically those I used to talk to worry about me. It's a bit hard for me to explain fully but it's extremely important to me.

Attached: tomoko 13.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

ah ok. more like munchausen syndrome

and answer my damn question holy shit are you female or no

>I don't really regret doing it because I might never have lost the weight without going nuclear like that, but it's not sustainable at all.
How long ago was that? Have you regained any of it? Do you feel less muscular?