Driving license test on tuesday, im about to ascend boys

driving license test on tuesday, im about to ascend boys

Attached: apu cry.jpg (1000x714, 82.77K)

I've been driving since highschool user it won't change much

Lucky bastard. I just got my permit a month ago, but I'm too poor to afford lessons.

imagine needing to drive to participate in society, burgerland the epitome of civilization

Attached: EWKUW13U4AApj7a.jpg (736x586, 124.89K)

unlock the twitter Stephen

Sing a new fucking tune jesus christ I hate whites

unlucky, my sister is paying for it because im a neet lmao, shes even gonna buy me a car and shit if i get my license

Attached: B]UCKET.jpg (409x409, 24.03K)

I hate being born black. I got no family members to help me with that. Good on you for winning life bro.

bro im somali, the lowest tier black, im still thankful for having a god tier family tho

Attached: hooot.jpg (2382x3642, 1.08M)

That's not the lowest tier black. I live in Chicago and I have lost 1 uncle and 3 cousins to gang life. Being a ghetto black is the lowest tier of black. How much practice on the road have you gotten before you decided you was ready to take the test?

fuck bro thats brutal, i think i can pass it if i did it today at about 12 hours driving, but when i take the test it will be 16 hours practice. im dumb as hell, so it would probably take you less.

>last year
>trying to get license
>schedule 5 appointments in a row
>need a car that has a registration but all my dads cars don't
>tell him to get me a rental so i can take the test
>doesn't 5 times in a row says sorry maybe next time (these appoitment times are months apart)
>finally get to take test
>fail after turning right on a red light without stopping first.
>take it again
>forget if the speed limit was 35 or 45mph.
guess wrong, sped. thus breaking the law and automatically failing me otherwise i did pretty good
>next appointment is 4 months out
>have desparately tried to search for a way to get it sooner
>would have to drive 3 hours away to another dps to get a timely appointment
>no one is gonna take me on a road trip to get my license that im not guarunteed to pass
>could take the test at a driving school but they can't give me the actual license since only the dps can
>all the while im driving myself everywhere. not really a good driver but can get myself from place to place without crashing
the system is cucked. this is what its like to try to drive in texas. everything is hours away and they will make you wait a lifetime to get anything done.

>forget if the speed limit was 35 or 45mph.
this one scares me, i find myself sometimes wondering wtf the limit is, i wish they posted the sign more often

Modern cars read it for you. My rental car tier Corolla reads it and displays the speed on a digital dash.

damn thats cool af, i need one like that

Victim nigger detected
Go get a free scholarship you lazy entitled bitch

suck my ass whiny ass baby

Attached: capitalism .png (1959x1362, 1.33M)

how tf do u fail the driving test?

he literally explained how

Attached: Azu.jpg (920x1023, 70.47K)

>had no social life so no reason to get license
>finally got one at 26
>oh wait I still have no social life, still no reason to have a car
>4 years later
>haven't driven a car since
>have regular nightmares of crashing a car
>get scared when in a car with people

>went to take drivers license test
>fat faggot from the DMV looks at the car and goes "aw nah dood the tires are too rough not in this one dood gotta make another appointment"
>literally spent my last $40 on this test's fee
>no job because no car
I am literally just going to kill myself this coming week I don't give a shit anymore.

Attached: donald suicide.jpg (318x318, 25.91K)

Warya good luck on your exam. I hated driving with my abo but driving on your own is when thing get comfy.

fucking lol, life really is a comedy. im sorry user
bro take some driving lessons again or something, i feel like driving is perfect for loners like us
thanks brother, its always funny when i see other somalis on here

Attached: geugh.png (1210x1027, 910.99K)