I wasted 10 years of my NEET life which I could have spent learning something productive to just spend all day...

I wasted 10 years of my NEET life which I could have spent learning something productive to just spend all day scrolling on Any Forums. I could have learned Japanese by now. I could have lrn2code and maybe even got a job out of it. But I didn't and now I have nothing to show for the unimaginable amount of free time I had.
Should I even bother trying to start learning something now?

Attached: 1641417981099.jpg (1703x2048, 984.15K)

The fact im almost in the same situation except I only have 1 year of 4channel really got me worried.
As for you question is never really late to learn something if you have time to invest into it.

Stupid mindset

these next 10 years of your life are going to happen whether you do something productive or not. get started.

>The fact im almost in the same situation except I only have 1 year of 4channel really got me worried.
Yeah don't make that mistake bro
I know, but I feel like it's already too late to learn anything that will make a difference

You can't reverse time so don't mourn whatever was lost. Just start now or kys

My cope for wasting my life is believing that I would be miserable no matter what I do.

I spent my NEET life "learning to code." It even taught me a lot about learning itself. I'm still a loser if that makes you feel any better. I'm also not that good of a programmer.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-18 21-47-48.png (774x659, 84.37K)

I learned how to play 3 instruments at a proficient level in my time as a neet. Also learned to cook elaborate stuff and lifted weights

No excuses

But if you're learning to code.. doesn't that mean youre in education?

Unless you're like 60, you still have time in a wide variety of things you retard. Even at that age it's still possible to learn productive things.

Attached: 1625920051636.jpg (680x670, 26.35K)

i've done both of these and still post here so what does that tell you?

I could learn another language, or learn an instrument, but why?

I'm not trying to impress anybody.

It's the absolute bare minimum for me.

Only do something if it benefits and interests you. If it happens to benefit others then that's just a bonus.
I don't get the obsession with learning Japanese. Even if you were fluent in it, if you were to travel there they'd still hate you. And is it really worth spending the time to learn a new language just to watch tranime and watch hentai?

Attached: 1637764960442.jpg (1837x2048, 727.31K)

No, I taught myself.

>And is it really worth spending the time to learn a new language just to watch tranime and watch hentai?
if you're a shut-in NEET then pretty much, yeah. you're right it does have zero social or professional value

My grandpa taught himself Spanish by watching Spanish tv, just because he hated illegal immigrants and wanted to know what the spics at the gas station were saying.

>wasted

I think you meant "enjoyed". NEET life is best life.

>t. wageslave that was NEET for only a brief time

Attached: eyepatch.jpg (1280x720, 70.58K)

Are you no longer a neet or what makes you think you can't do it now?

I still am, mainly just regret at wasted time and because I'd like to try not being one before the year ends

You will say the same thing 10 years from now. Be the change you want to see

>So understand
>Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
>Face up, make your stand
>Realise you're living in the golden years

Attached: images (4).jpg (571x537, 34.87K)

see you when you post this thread again in 10 years.

You are wrong.
The will to learn wont help you.
You would have failed or wage slaved those years away.
Your brain is not wired to learn like that.

I never was a NEET at all

No excuses