/drugfeel/

Gabapentinoid edition

>tripsafe.org
>rollsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Previous thread

Attached: 1634923478718.png (950x438, 592.13K)

Man acid is by far the most interesting drug I experienced so far

LSD is great but I would suggest ketamine or DMT. Shit gets real with them.

i would recommend ketamine + LSD.

anyone know how 2C-B tolerance works?
i was scaling up my dose and just sort of absent mindedly snorted some that i dropped on my desk. swallowed a parachute like 10 mins later. i've definitely feeling the bit i snorted, it was maybe 2-5mg if i had to guess.
question is, did i just fuck over the oral dose i took, will i have a tolerance now and not get as high from my (technically) second dose of 2C-B?

>Gabapentinoid edition
i loved gabapentin but i only ever took it maybe twice. only took like 600mg each time.
i recently realized pregabalin is legal in my country, is it worth it? i heard its basically the same as gabapentin but i thought i'd ask you guys

Ketamine and LSD is great as is LSDXM and/or combining either or both or even all of them with cannabis.
Pregabalin is more potent and you don't have to stagger the doses to get the full effect so it is absolutely objectively superior. 600mg of gabapentin isn't that high of a dose anyway. I would highly recommend pregabalin. I think it is slightly better than gabapentin in terms of effects even when you get the full effect out of gabapentin.

>even all of them with cannabis.
i thought that was a given. don't most people smoke on psychs? i haven't not smoked weed on a psychedelic in like maybe 5 years

Drugs are bad and if you do them you should stop. You have underlying problems that need addressing. Stop running from them

had acid for the first time a few weeks ago. easily one of the best experiences ive had in my life. cant fucking wait to trip again and to try dmt

For some people the potentiation is too much. Especially when you couple it with the fact that it causes anxiety for some people. Personally I don't always smoke on psychedelics but I feel like it is a more pleasant gentle addition on dissociatives so I often/nearly always end up smoking whilst on them.

thats what psychedelics are for. if you have inner issues and take 5g of shrooms there's a good chance you will no longer be able to ignore them.
what you choose to do it about it after that, is up to you.

Just came home from a night out, drinking liquor to fall asleep when it dawns on me
> gram of coke costs 75e
> a bottle of jameson with 4 cokes costs 165e at a nicer bar
Bars and clubs are the biggest scams, whenever going to one you need to get shitfaced on alcohol to give them the bare minimum, how can coke be twice cheaper than a regural bottle of whiskey

>have a prescribtion for 150mg x30 of pregabalin
> regulary trade it with a friend for 30x 1mg alaprozam
Am I getting ripped off?

well 50 minutes later this is the highest i've ever been on 2c-b. guess it didn't make a difference. typing this was a struggle
goodnight drugbros. i am going to lay down

Technically 1mg of alprazolam is stronger than 150mg of pregabalin. Pregabalin does last much longer but while I can get quite high from 1mg of alprazolam I can't do the same with 150mg of pregabalin. I would do at least 300mg or maybe even more. Tolerance is also a thing and as you probably know it grows very fast with gabapentinoids. On the other hand benzo withdrawals are about the worst drug withdrawals you can get...
I personally highly prefer pregabalin so I would never do what you do but I don't really think you're getting ripped off.

I only use it for stimulants comedowns, so im not worried about withdrawals. Good to know im getting a fair deal though

I have no friends. Beer is my only pleasure anymore

Alcohol is always there for you no matter what

I've only done gabapentin once for stimulant comedowns but I feel like it worked even better than benzos. Passed the fuck out after it started hitting but I did wake up after few hours to piss and while I was only awake for like 5 minutes I felt like a fucking king. I suggest you try pregabalin for the comedown sometime, just remember to dose it in time since it takes hours to hit as you probbaly know.
Alprazolam hits much faster so in reality it's the better choice but I find the gabapentinoid high on par with opioids so how can I not prefer it?
But yeah, I absolutely wouldn't consider your trade as getting ripped off.
Do not get addicted to alcohol. Take this from someone who has alcoholic genes and who has heavily abused it. It will make you absolutely miserable.
If you can control yourself with it it's very nice though. Best way to take drugs is to cycle through mutliple different ones in my opinion.
Then again I'm drunk for the third time this week right now so my advice isn't worth shit.

>come from a long line of alcoholics (balkan country)
>only tolerate alcohol when doing stims
I guess my addictive gene translated into a different substance

Idk if this is the right place to post this but
I recently bought a few grams of weed but not sure what to do with it. Should i have a filter and specific type of paper or smth? I smoke cigs occasionally but theyre always prerolled. And what dose should i do first? Complete newb, any advice is appriciated.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 97.59K)

Get rolling papers and make a filter out of carbord, roll it like a normal cigarette. Maybe add some tobbaco so it goes down smoother, and thats it