25 and still never had a gf

>be me
>have a good junior dev job
>have two degrees
>on tinder all the time
>gymmaxxing again by losing weight
>current goal is to get back into what I was pre corona then lifting
>have a beamer
>best thing this lead to is me having like 5 hookups that never lead anywhere and shit dates where I got ghosted after the first one
>legit planning on getting plastic surgery at this point to looksmax since I can afford it now
>hate going outside and seeing happy couples while I rot as a code monkey on a never ending treadmill of bullshit
>haven't gotten laid since april either.
>no friend group

Attached: EPOiE-QU8AEYLWg.jpg (600x900, 61.78K)

m8
I'm 28 and never even been on a date, or gotten laid. I have a good job too, a decent car, not a gymcel but in decent shape. I know though that my problem is I don't ever put myself out there.

I never gotten laid outside of tinder, irl shit is a big meme and every single girl who hooked up with me has been off those sites. Don't fall for that cope.

I don't think you really need to put that much effort into pussy if you already gotten 5 hookups in the past.
Online dating is really just used for hook ups and fwb shit. However I really recommend so you can just gain experience with interacting with women and socializing. But overall you shouldn't even be worried about pussy you should be more worried about being social. Having friends and just expanding your social group will bring you in potential girls to actually date and take seriously. Go make some guy friends and just advance on that and have some fun with your life and use online dating for puss and making more friends too in the process. I only 2 guy friends I would talk to all the time, went on online dating and branched out with people at work too now I'm always busy with going out with friends or going out with some girl. I actually enjoy it 10x more then just sitting home and playing games.
Just keep your head up and make some friends, you're obviously doing way better than the majority of dudes your age so getting pussy shouldn't be that bad.

Sad niggas

Attached: Redpillcomics41.jpg (452x640, 62.69K)

Bullshit, doctors get tons of pussy

>5 hookups that never lead anywhere ...

Your dick is small OP

Every time I read this shit I know my 30 year old broke ass has no chance with girls

You have never interacted with anyone who has done stem and it shows, many of them need help in that regard myself included.

>be me
>join discord meetup group in my area
>go to anime convention
>car in the shop cuz its a fucking beamer
>decide to get a carpool
>fat ogre sits on my lap and starts grinding on my nuts
>was so down bad I half way got into it
>talk to the only attractive girl in the group
>she is with 6'1 tall dude
>no in that discord group knows anyone else outside of there
>work I have barely went to on site due to not having a car
>only know my immediate team members which consists of pajeets and chinks, only women at the start up are in HR positions which is just retarded to try some shit with.

Attached: EabshgTUYAAtpjq.jpg (1536x2048, 263.66K)

>be me
Here we go...

>have a good junior dev job
Lame. See how much fun the sales and marketing people have?

>have two degrees
I hope you got laid in college.

>on tinder all the time
Why? It's a demoralizing waste of time.

>gymmaxxing again by losing weight
Knock yourself out. Of course, women put in no effort at all - they can be fat, a slob, lazy, no real job etc... it makes no difference.

>current goal is to get back into what I was pre corona then lifting
At least gays will find you attractive.

>have a beamer
See above.

>best thing this lead to is me having like 5 hookups that never lead anywhere and shit dates where I got ghosted after the first one
What did you expect from the lazy, entitled whores on Tinder?

>legit planning on getting plastic surgery at this point to looksmax since I can afford it now
But it doesn't solve the real problem...

>hate going outside and seeing happy couples while I rot as a code monkey on a never ending treadmill of bullshit
>no friend group
You gotta go outside, you gotta have friends. This is the main issue.

>but it doesn't solve the real problem

Looks are the real problem, and plastic surgery can get me a much better aesthetic jaw and chin.

>you gotta have friends

I have had more success being a neet with no friends than when I had friend when it came to women at least on tinder.

I am 25 and its incredibly hard making new friends my age without doing some extreme shit like trying to find people off discord or something.

if you were able to get laid but can't get a steady gf it's not your looks or status that's the problem, it's your personality and soul.

That might be true, I have experienced years of social isolation, rejection and abandonment. So I tend to keep people an arms distance as a defense mechanism now. Doesn't help that the girl who I gave my v card to and opened up to shat on me like a ton of bricks.

? who gynecologists?

what is a normalfag doing here?

>just have friends, vro
>it worked for me

You went to a discord meet what did you expect retard? Why can't you just do a normal meet up?

whats a normal people meetup exactly?

I hate the fact that whenever I see a mildly attractive woman I automatically assume she's too good for me. Decades of invisibility pounded it into my head that women want nothing to do with me.
It's really fucking with my motivation at this point because I don't have the ability to go full preacher and dedicate myself to God and I don't have any realistic goals that feel worthwhile if I'm just gonna live my life alone. I just took my LSAT (GRE for law school) and got a 174, but I'm on motivational fumes because I'm never gonna have anyone to share my life with. Living "for myself" isn't enough, I need a family.
I tried apps, but it's all hot chicks in beach photos who are uninteresting and uninterested in me, single moms, and college chicks who weigh more than I do and think Netflix is a hobby. The fact there's nobody out there for me does nothing to make it hurt less.
All I want is a nice, kinda smart, kinda cute Christian woman to have a family with.

Attached: 14A0E1EF-F03A-4AE3-9737-DD517190BA7E.jpg (474x420, 14.95K)

I mean you can be autistic like me.

Attached: IMG_1128.jpg (1284x2778, 452.6K)

Here's a basic guide:
>meet cute girl either on dating app or IRL somewhere like a party or concert
>chit chat a little bit, not too much. With online dating you should only chit chat for 5-10 messages MAX, then say something like "I have to be up early so I'm off. What's your number? I'll text you" or during the 5-10 chit chat limit bring up something you can both do together like hiking or go out to eat at a restaurant. then say something like "What's your schedule like?" find what day she's free then say "Friday sounds good, what's your number? I'll text you" then just text her once or twice before the date to confirm.
>go on date, have fun, make out at the end, whatever
>say goodnight and leave
>Don't text her. 99% of girls will text you shortly after the date if you did good. Usually within 24 hours, some will text you literally 5 minutes after you leave
>she'll say "I had a great time user :3"
>that translates to "I like you, schedule the next date."
>respond with "I had a great time too, you're really cute. What are you doing Friday night? We should go to that minigolf place" or whatever.
>"I'm free :3 that sounds soo fun user repeat process until you're hanging out daily and boom, you got a gf.

Attached: heh.jpg (736x418, 51.5K)

Have to earn it? Why did she match with you if you want to play games? Unmatch her user. She's fucking with you.

she's a tinder whore. she wanted him to chat until she got turned on enough and then she would have hooked up with him that night or the next day.
not worth it. I've been with lots of them. yeah they're hot but the sex is always mid and casual sex in general isn't great. you're better off staying home than wasting your time/energy on whores

Yeah but what if they have good head game and let you nut in them no condom.

after you nut you don't feel any better than if you were to have just stayed home and jerked off.
not worth it. the only good sex I've had was with girls I had feelings for and was in a relationship with.

This only happened to me like twice but they did come back and we "dated" I guess for a couple months off and on but they eventually moved on...I still miss the first girl I hooked up with on there.

girls who hide their massive milkers are so hot

I need goth milky.