The Eternal Nofap (MMXX)

On January 1, 2020, at Midnight I undertook an Oath of Eternal Nofap.
Brothers, I have failed many times since that Sacred Night. I am tired of being a loser. I am tired of being broken and living in abject anguish and despair.
I am tired of living like one of the undead.
I will be weak no longer. I will be a slave to Lust no longer. I will rise from the ashes of past failures and conquer, from this night onward!
I stand under the Moon and the stars.
It has been 900 days since I first swore that Eternal Oath of Nofap.
Tonight, on this milestone, I renew that oath. Are you with me, brothers?

MMXX Aeterna
Ave Caesar
>desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/56053441

Attached: Eternal.png (361x497, 124.96K)

You see, when you want to wank, you try to not to think about it, JUST (dont) DO IT! (think that!)
i want to fap too but i wont because it will not change anything, maybe in the future i will have sex with a robo waifu, thats all, why would i quench and unquenchable desire?

How do you fail something that isn't even a task

Attached: 1632781276452.png (599x449, 411.2K)

Just keep in mind the pain of past failures. Just keep in mind the days, weeks and months of living like a zombie following the breaking of a streak.
Keep in mind how full life feels when you're on longterm nofap. Keep in mind how good food tastes. Keep in mind how electric you feel.
There is no life without nofap.
Walk the Path.

Find a hobby or something to do, while there are people building great things, you are just there worrying because you touched your pp.

Nothing is worth doing if you are not on nofap.

>Keep in mind how good food tastes
>Keep in mind how electric you feel
>Walk the Path
Bad advice
The point is not quenching the unquenchable.
or...
Quench other things, dont pay attention to the lust.
>while there are people building great things, you are just there worrying because you touched your pp

Attached: Squanchy.png (276x499, 131.48K)

Shut up, retard, you don't get the Power of Nofap.

I'm on a 3 month no fap because I can't get my dick hard for shit and im only 19

Attached: ElSapo.jpg (474x412, 19.03K)

I used to be the same, nofap was the only thing that cured it. I basically had ED at 16 due to masturbation, lmao, can you believe that shit.

Of course i know the power of nofap, i've heard hitler didn't practised it, im from Any Forums
my advice to op is just to 4channels the energerinos into other activities

i mean hitler practised it

Hitler practiced it because he learned of Jewish Esotericism early on in his Vienna days and about how big nofapping was among Orthodox Jewish communities, also witnessing some strange mystical powers it seemed to imbue in the ones who practiced it.

Interesting. i have heard from nietzche and other places the power that nofap hides, but didn't really knew the mystical powers behind it

Hitler also ripped off his '1000 Year Reich' stuff straight from Jewish lore and Messianic belief, he was very heavily influenced by Jewish thought in those early Vienna days and wanted Germans to effectively 'supercede' the Jewish people and become the new herrenvolk.

>Any Forums
Stop browsing that cesspool.

Can you tell me about or point me to info about how the thousand year Reich relates to Jewish lore?
I always just assumed Nazi racial theory had to do with the Hindu caste system and the Kali Yuga (thousand year golden age) due to Hindu influence on Hitler.

you mention Nietzsche: he talks about how this Manu opposed Jewish morality. it seems to me that hitler opposed the jews similarly

>Can you tell me about or point me to info about how the thousand year Reich relates to Jewish lore?
It's pretty common knowledge. Christian Millennialism is firmly rooted in Jewish Eschatology which foretold of a 'Moshiach' returning to lead the Jewish people into a glorious age of HaOlam HaBa (the World to Come), a 1000 year reign of Jewish world domination and peace and love.

>I always just assumed Nazi racial theory had to do with the Hindu caste system and the Kali Yuga
Nazis tried to fuse together many different aspects of different beliefs and mythologies, their ideology was all over the place, really.
Germans are a very mixed people, so it was hard to appeal to all of them with one unified ideology and mythology, which is what the Nazis were in the process of trying to forge.
They actually had to largely abandon Nordicism and their obsession with blond hair and blue eyes towards the latter stages because it was alienating so much of the German population (the vast majority of whom have brown or dark brown hair).
It was also a constant source of embarrassment for the thoroughly unblond and short, dysgenic-looking NSDAP leadership.

yeah I get that christian morality is jewish morality and nietzsch opposed german nationalism for that reason. I'm really wondering if there's more to the story

Well, Nietzsche was a mentally ill autist, so I'm not so sure what relevance he has here.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day though, I guess.
I also firmly believe in Eternal Return.

Attached: nietzschenofap.jpg (366x383, 51.01K)

>nietzsch opposed german nationalism for that reason.
He also repeatedly claimed to be Polish and not German and praised the nobility of 'Polish blood' (which he repeatedly professed to have, despite no evidence of this) and attacked Germans and vilified them.