Femanons of Any Forums

Femanons of Any Forums
How do you feel when you see your father fuck/flirt with women who weren't your mother?

Attached: istockphoto-1171000830-1024x1024.jpg (682x1024, 205.34K)

Makes me see him in a sexual light

i dont have a real father. before you start i didnt even hold a man's hand until i was 28 because i have them and they think im ugly af for the most part.

Is there more imagery of this cute redhead? I would like to have her as my girlfriend.

My father was absent for most of my childhood and when I did make contact with him he'd already remarried and had 3 kids lmao. Apparently he's a perfect family man and father so long as I'm not involved.

>36
>father tries to get a hold of me through a dna website
>literally goes through someone else.
>no pology
>just casually invited me to memorial day bbq like he didnt abandon me before i was even born
>spent a total of 3 weeks with me from 9-11 never made contact with me until that invitation
he literally a drugged out retard child rapist. i hope he didnt keep raping girls after my mom. that would make me really sad.

My dad basically ignored me my whole childhood and never gave me a piece of advice or acted protective towards me in any way. He didn't even comfort me or give me any advice when I was bullied so bad I had to change schools and in hs when a girl bullied me so badly I almost killed myself. My dad has been hands off towards me my entire life and I honestly thing it's because he is mentally retarded. Yup that's right my dad is a fucking moron that drank so much and smoked so much weed he's got burnout brain and lacks emotions. He's so dumb I actually wish he were dead but he's just my mom's emotional support animal. I don't give a fuck what he does.

no one asked for your life stories. Doesn't even answer the question. Would disown.

Attached: concern.png (1515x1054, 1.34M)

>I don't give a fuck what he does.

This. Fuck these hoes and attention whores

Glad. They should have divorced years before they did. I'm glad they're both happy now.

I thought it was related. My father not only fucked and flirted with other women, he married and fathered a family with one.

You honestly think anyone read that? At least put spacing before the important answer

This is so fucked up that just shows men can't feel emotions like we too or real attachment. It's nearly unheard of for a woman to start over like that and abandon her kids but men do it constantly. I have a friend that just recently found out in her 20's that her dad has another family and it tore her family apart.

I'm only going to say this once but zoomers/ADD men aren't who I am appealing to with my posts the words are there to filter cro-magnons. Bless your heart

well fuck you tooo buddy

I fucked my daughter's friend. She was very upset.

>lies the post
no one believes you faggot

He fucked you?

Not that user but damn learn to read

he saw the word rape and all the blood drained from his brain because hes a wannabe rapist too.

>until 28
Yeah well try 30+ for me
Wanna help cure me?
You still don't know what it's like
go ahead, victim blame
I doubt I look like what you think, and I bet most of what you'd guess about me would be wrong

>Wanna help cure me?
of what? celibacy isnt a disease