Go outside

>go outside
>go to a packed mall
>hang out outside of it on a bench
>see the people coming out of it
>all non Chads (5's and 6's)
>with girls

You niggers say only Chads get girls. Do u even go outside?

Attached: 0DDEBB47-EE6E-4DA8-9213-CC1D02118F9C.jpg (750x546, 271.02K)

Oldest bait in the book. Think of something new for once, you retarded, iToddler, NPC, faggot

>Incel narrative threatened
>Time to seethe

those are betabux. go to a nightclub and report back

>*incels angrily begin typing*
I swear I love this website but the incel retard logic makes me want to never come back at times. The victim mentality is so infuriatingly delusional and pathetic.

what. mall guys are betabux or their family

it's a psyop, fresh and fit are full of shit.
I see it too. All this PUA shit is from dudes who live in major cities and go to high end clubs.

Attached: 1622518326421.jpg (1400x1400, 57.67K)

friendzoned beta orbiters giving women their time attention and resources does not a Chad make

what you are not seeing is the 6'5 man who texts her WYD at 11:45 pm and her driving to his house to get her face fucked

Djdjsjdjdndn

Yep, every single guy with a girl who isn't a Chad is a friend zoned simp. You faggots are so fucking pathetic, it's like your mind automatically rejects anything that goes against your narrative

I love the fucking certainty this guy has. These are the same people who complain that they've never held hands with a women yet the swear to know what all of them are up to. Jesus Christ.

it's all a hallucination bro. you were tripping on some shrooms.

A mall is a place people go to spend money and buy things.
Those guys you see with women are those women's beta providers. She takes them there and makes him spend all his money getting her things. Those guys get maybe 1 unhappy handjob a month in exchange for spending 80% of their income on their woman. That's what relationships are for non-Chads.
Meanwhile when women actually want sex, at clubs or on hookup apps, they make it abundantly clear that anyone who's not at least 6'2 with a hot face and perfect hair and toned body isn't welcome and shouldn't even talk to her. You never see guys like that out shopping with women because those guys don't need to pay women to pretend to like them.

Incel logic is one of the most easily debunked things on the planet, that's why it can only survive in online echo chambers
All you have to do is go outside and walk around a park or grocery store and see people of all types living their lives
Its all pure cope, incels can't comprehend that the vast majority of their issues are self inflicted

>Incel logic is one of the most easily debunked things on the planet, that's why it can only survive in online echo chambers
And yet it becomes more widespread every day

Yeah we haven't had a decent war lately to cull a lot of you dead ends

You say that like the flat earth movement isn't making a comeback.

>mental issues are self inflicted
No.

Constantly browsing boards that have "black pills" which are literally by definition suicide fuel on the topic of being an incel defiantly isn't helping your mental health.

get therapy
actual therapy from a professional, not listening to anonymous retards on the internet feed you shit that confirms your biases and absolves you of all responsibility

>These are the same people who complain that they've never held hands with a women yet the swear to know what all of them are up to.
are you implying every young attractive girl isnt on permanent booty call for chad?

Bruh I go outside every day and the women I see actually enjoying themselves with men are 100% chads. More and more i'm thinking the guys who say 'i go outside and see ugly autists with gfs so blackpill is false' are actually not going outside and making the whole thing up because they are glowies and want to continue the women worship.

I have a theory that these people are just so damn unattractive everyone looks like a chad to them. I feel like these are the same people who swear that a 6/10 guy is looks matched when the girl is blatantly model tier.

Are you that unconfident and bad at talking to people dude