I talked my gf into letting me give her oral sex and after 40 minutes of licking and tongue penetration i have come to...

I talked my gf into letting me give her oral sex and after 40 minutes of licking and tongue penetration i have come to the conclusion that the female orgasm doesn't exist.

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 13.8K)

>I talked my gf into letting me give her oral sex
Why?

Because I was memed into eating pussy by friends and social media

Nigga you're supposed to use your finger and find the G spot of some shit , ideally while playing with the Clitoris
Did you do any of this shit or did you just lick the lips over and over hoping shit happens

Lmao the mental image

She could just not find you attractive

>eating pussy
What are you, a fag?

Attached: uncleJun.png (436x369, 380.55K)

Any femanon can say if it's true?

My bf acts like it's impossible to finger me gently while eating me out is he lying

>Gently
Yes

South of the border
Down the mexico way

g spot is basically just stimulating the clit from inside. don't forget to suck the clit. remember, it's essentially a miniature penis
yep

The female orgasm is designed to help push sperm deeper into the vagina through contractions. If you can't make your gf cum it's because she isn't attracted to you and her brain and body is trying to avoid orgasm to reduce chance of pregnancy by you.

Nah it just means men suck at getting women off because they lack empathy. Men would rather cause pain than pleasure because they are rape apes

C'mon my nigga licking her? Have you tried pounding her until she can't walk? Ideally speaking you need
>low bf% for bigger benis
>good cardio for endurance gains
>good strength for strong pounding
>emotional connection so everything you do is x3 better for her

Attached: 185243778_2996841313868802_555221635126906767_n.jpg (725x1512, 96.97K)

Teach us more, nigger user
How do I make an emotional connection?

Be attractive that's literally the only way a woman could cum

Find a woman you can have a connection with. If you can't find a connection with anyone assume the common denominator is you.
Be honest, present yourself as you are or you'll be inviting problems years down the line. If things get bad cause you're honest then become better, work out, meditate on your flaws, improve your academic/professional credentials, etc.
Find the kind of bitch you want where they hang out, want a smart bitch ask women out at libraries, if you want a tomboy go to gay bars and sport clubs.
Women unironically find men fascinating if they aren't jaded and old, so just don't lie to them. Tell them how you feel, what you think.
Most of my exes are tomboys I met at swimming meets, pic rel.

Attached: 118309067_250888929339105_4707587920273344700_n.jpg (1080x1920, 251.92K)

damn thats what i look like?

You forgot the part about being attractive

;VLC:motion_USER;;[[]