Do most average women have armies of simps after them?

Do most average women have armies of simps after them? Reason I ask is because I struggle with feeling inadequate when it comes to asking women out. Mostly because in my mind, so many dudes are after women. If so many dudes are just throwing everything they have at these women, how can I compete when dudes like that are just throwing everything at women? It really feels like women are drowning in options whereas for men it feels like a barren wasteland.

Attached: KSSSST.webm (700x700, 486.11K)

im a bio female and ive never had any simps either in real life or online but im also ugly and a shut in and never use social media
i think only very attractive women have simps usually

Ywnbaw. No women come here, no women have no simps orbiting them and no women can't stay single involuntarily.
Before we do a couple more back and forths on this topic, post discord and you will get a bf, guarantee you. Now you don't and can't argue the matter anymore. Also, just reiterating, ywnbaw.

Would you say that average women might also? I don't really pine for super attractive women and I honestly I prefer more average women. However, even average women appear to have dudes trying to crawl up their ass every which way. I could be wrong though. Social media skews things I guess.

Basically every foid has at least 2+ orbiters defending her

i can slap a bitch and fuck her, easy as pie.

i was born with a vagina kinda wish i wasnt but it is what it is
im aware its not difficult to get ANY boyfriend just by having a vagina and not being picky but im not interested in anyone that would just settle for an ugly girlfriend while he secretly wishes i looked like someone else. i will never be truly loved or wanted. its literal suicide fuel and not a life worth living. nobody has ever liked me or approached me first, nobody has ever had a crush on me or flirted with me without exaggerating. i was bullied really badly for the way i look in middle school to the point i refused to attend high school at all. for the short amount of time i had a job in retail unloading trucks i was also treated like shit by everyone, made to do the hardest work they normally only had men do while other girls got special treatment and got away doing fucking nothing. men dont treat ugly women in the same way they treat attractive women and no we dont have simps.

damn ugly bitch, kys hahahaha

No, average women don't have armies of simps. You're thinking of Stacys. But yep, women are the gatekeepers of sex and relationships. Sucks that evolution made it that way, but what are you going to do?

Just hit the gym bro. We all going to make it. Please try to see the good in the world.

Attached: jotarnold.jpg (1078x1181, 492.16K)

>while he secretly wishes i looked like someone else
This is cope for your cowardice.
>nobody has ever had a crush on me or flirted with me without exaggerating
Fuck off normie. Incels had no one even interested and its driving them to rape.
>men dont treat ugly women in the same way they treat attractive women
You have no idea whatsoever about how badly men treat each other. We do that to push each other down to GET TO YOU. When femoids aren't a part of the equations, there is at least neutrality. When you fucking foids come around theres INSTANT hostility because if you don't behave in this manner YOU DONT PICK US.
Holy shit.
Rape is the only way left.
FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE FOID

Damn user I can 100% confirm, men don't even treat you like a human when you aren't attractive to them. In high school and college I had to do all group projects alone when I was paired up with guys, because they didn't want to imteract with me at all. I'm sorry about the bullying and your awful fist job experience, you should find a job with older women (like accounting), because elderly ladies are wiser and know how bad ugly girls have it, they'll go easy on you.

there are hundreds of thousands of guys who would fall head over heel for an ugly foid. you are just chad only, easy to admit it or you are larping

I'M BOUT TO COOOOM AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH discord"DOT"gg/rTGNYqQm

i will someday but not anytime soon sorry

i dont feel like most of the average women i know have simps unless you count a boyfriend as a simp, most women i know arent very social though.

i have bad bone structure that cant be fixed with exercise and adding muscles but im already not fat at least

i see how men talk about their girlfriends online and how they dont find her attractive and want to fuck other women. im not subjecting myself to that kind of life which is a guarantee if a man would even take me in the first place, i would rather die alone.

interesting you mention accounting because my brother is an accountant but im not close enough to him to even know where to begin if i were interested. i have no education obviously

>i see how men talk about their girlfriends online and how they dont find her attractive and want to fuck other women. im not subjecting myself to that kind of life which is a guarantee if a man would even take me in the first place, i would rather die alone.
This is literally the femoid version of wanting a virgin.
You want to be someone's first place when you look like a trampled mushroom covered in shit.
This is why you haven't found a boyfriend.
You're too picky for how ugly you are.
If your ugly, you don't get to lock down #1 Chad you stupid roastie.

>i was born with a vagina
stop right there, if you're under the age of 40 and have no venereal diseases i'd literally drink your piss no cap

i dont even like the look of modern conventionally attractive men but i know all men act like this, most men on here act like this and i assume they arent chads. i just want someone that actually genuinely likes me and not just settling for me while wishing he were with someone better and jerking off to them, i dont even care much what a guy looks like as long as we like the same hobbies. i dont even know what you are angry about because i can choose to not be in a miserable relationship that will make me more suicidal just like men who dont want to date ugly women can choose to not date ugly women. i dont think wanting to feel loved and feel like im actually attractive to my boyfriend because he doesnt want other women is asking for too much.

Post face on a separate board, you'll be swarmed with guys who will date you immediately.

unironically i feel the exact same way about being in a relationship nowadays its like were not good enough anymore like there will always be someone hotter, nicer, better in bed etc and the majority of guys will flock to the chance of getting someone better and as well all know men are more likely to cheat so why risk it?

>bio fem

exactly my point, if i were actually attractive i would have to worry less about a man cheating or secretly not thinking im good enough but even attractive women can experience it but since im ugly i know its basically over and being liked for just my personality will never be enough because you know he would definitely thinking of other women sexually and would likely leave in an instant if a better woman came along and you will never know until it happens as a surprise because men will hide how they truly feel about you.

the few times i have people just complained about my acne scars and implied i need a rhinoplasty