I want her to feel my suffering,i want to be the only thing in her mind the same way she is in mine

I want her to feel my suffering,i want to be the only thing in her mind the same way she is in mine.

Attached: me.png (1439x1079, 470.97K)

OP woke up and chose to be based AF

i could ruin her relationship and in turn her life...
would that be based?

im basically griffith from berserk but in real life

Attached: 1636687432993.jpg (2560x1440, 306.44K)

could you actually and if so how

perhaps, it just depends on how far you're willing to go.

we met up a couple of times and she had to lie to her boyfriend in front me saying"im hanging out with x"(x=a particular female friend).basically i could make up a story about her cheating on him.

> she had to lie to her boyfriend in front me saying

forgot to add,she was speaking on the phone with him

Attached: mystate_4.png (1440x1074, 190.59K)

her pain would be the only thing making me happy in my current state

Attached: 1655572434598.jpg (677x674, 274.67K)

then just go for it, what have you to lose my friend?

B-bro are you good?

Attached: OIP (4).jpg (474x474, 14.88K)

i will have to see her and the other roastie friends for one last time unwillingly in a school ceremony.and she told me that my life will be ruined too by her if do this,although i doubt it will make a difference

Attached: wyald-1.jpg (268x375, 36.25K)

as long as she isn't sufferring or with me
i'm not

That's pathetic really, having your life defined by a bitch tha you prob haven't even fucked. Check out this thead

i agree with you, i'm suprised myself that im like this now,i always was a detached person and le based sigma female hater,but that bitch is too relatable and hard to let go since she has feelings for me too.

Attached: mood.png (1691x1079, 1.27M)

Sorry but it's too funny, the edgy posts, the pics you posted and the general feeling of the thread is extremely underage

so like the typical Any Forums thread?

>You are forced to marry a woman and impregnate her to keep your legacy going and to not disappoint your parents.

I'd rather just fuck a twink desu

Attached: b6ea716994ba0902c70845c849303168.jpg (675x1200, 179.64K)

you're like an elephant, she's like a goldfish

im sure i will be in her head if i ruin her long relationship

Consider the cons and pros
The pros is that if she did emotional damage to you, you will heal, at least partially.
The cons is that you'll lose her, you'll probably loose friends too and also reputation.

I already did it myself, I already lost friends and reputation, and regained mental stability. The mental stability was worth it because k
in my case I took revenge on someone that is very manipulative, a lot more than I am, and sees (or used to see) revenge as one of the things she values the most in life, so yeah.

Now, as for losing people: that genuinely sucks, but I wasn't really talking to friends in common to me and her for months already. I already started being more avoidant of people and her attitude was really annoying me, so I decided to burn the bridge and make her feel like she did to me. What I regret is hurting people that have nothing to do with me and her in the process. That's something I do regret.
Anyway, think about it OP, and consider once you do something like that you will break whatever relationship you have with that person for good.