To older virgins like 25+ years old, have you given up on finding a girlfriend?

To older virgins like 25+ years old, have you given up on finding a girlfriend?

Attached: elitedaily_kristencurette_time.jpg (1200x630, 118.93K)

No but I think I'm about to, how am I gonna explain why am I virgin at 27? Do I just say I was in a mental asylum for 8 years?

Girls are annoying and boring. I really doubt there is a woman out there that I could get along with.

Honestly Im happy reading manga and drinking everyday
I feel like another person would interrupt what I like to do

Yep. Someone I could naturally relate to is the equivalent of a invisible flying pink unicorn. Chances of me finding one is one in a million, then actually making it against all the chads and superior men who'd want someone of that caliber, it's pretty much an impossibility.

Attached: 1652172359819.webm (480x800, 1.52M)

No. I had plenty of chances in the past but I blew them. Issues with self-confidence stemming from birth defects. Really trying to pull myself around because all of my surgeries are done and I look regular, but my lack of experience has me anxious.

One day I was looking on facebook and I saw two girls I used to have a crush on, One got married the other had a baby. It hit me that in past two decades not a single girl had every shown real interest in me and it was pointless to keep stressing out about being alone and worrying people thinking I am weird. My libido is basically dead now anyway, a hug would be nice but then I think every single girl I have allowed close to me has hurt and used me. So a hug doesn't even feel that nice when I know they are just using it as a way to get things from me or they just want temporary attention whilst they find someone better. I don't bother with women any more I just focus on making my life is comfortable as possible.

Attached: 89346786783.jpg (750x621, 55.2K)

To be honest I never even tried, can you give up on something you've never tried?

Im turning 30 in a year. I'm done, I don't care anymore. I just want to enjoy whatever amount of life I still can before my body starts failing, and once that starts happening I guess I'll just kill myself, parents are dead so nobody will be mourning me.

>No but I think I'm about to, how am I gonna explain why am I virgin at 27?
Same here but at 30 who never dated as well. If by some miracle I get a date and my relationship inexperience will show at this old age then it would instantly put off any woman. Catch 22 situation.

Yes and no. Yes, because I no longer yearn for it like I used to. I genuinely don't think about it anymore. No, because I won't self-sabotage if an opportunity does arise. Big motherfucking if, though.

Yeah, I mean at that point I would need to meet some fucking perfect match that gets along with me perfectly and doesn't break up when she learns I was a fucking retard my whole life.

I'm not even that socially retarded I just have an anxiety disorder that I started treating very late.

Giving up on everything currently
>quitting my 6 figure programming job
>not going to the gym anymore
>ghosting all my "friends"
Just gonna lay at home and coonsume and drink

Attached: 1655502499607.jpg (481x600, 84.18K)

I'm so jaded.
Theres no hope left.
I've grown up with feminism telling me how I should be ashamed of my sexuality and how I'm evil for being male.
I can't take it anymore.
I feel like I'm suffocating.
Its like unless I rapemax, I'm not going to survive.

See you in a few years when you regret it all and hate yourself.

Having a girlfriend is more like a duty to me or for the sake of convenience. I will want her to cook for me clean for me. things like that.

I'm a bit older than most here, I think. 37.

I never looked for one in the first place.

I never had any drive to do anything with my life. I prefer to stay isolated from society.

I do find the whole incel phenomenon fascinating, however. Even though I don't consider myself an incel.

Yeah, I'm 28 and I gave up on romance and friendships. Most I'll do is check in on my old online friend group every few months. I'm not in any position to have a relationship since I'm in severe debt(thanks, unemployment), and I'm a massive spergloid with no social skills. Short and stupid as well.
I'd rather just jerk off to modded Skyrim anyways.

I'm similar to you I think.

26, never even attempted to do anything sexual with a girl. Not asexual but my later years of high school I regressed into a shell paranoid I was going to get bullied so I finished school a KHHV.

After school I didn't go to college or get a job I simply just play video games all day and browse the internet. My parents still put up with me somehow. Literally not once have I felt any desire to pursue a job or friends/gf. At about ~23 I sort of wanted to improoooove but I found out I'm rapidly balding and had a mental breakdown for like a month and just went fuck it, no point trying now. I'm a friendless KHHV for well over 5+ years now. That was 3 years ago and I'm still the same, the only problem I have no is my parents health is getting worse as they hit their 60's.

I'll probably be like you in my 30s haha

Any possibility of a social life emerging died after I left high school. I was put on disability for my debilitating social problems immediately after graduating, and that was all she wrote. I never held a job at all.

I have actually known the touch of a female. Me and my girl cousin used to fool around when we were kids. Like 8 years old. We'd make out and give each other oral sex. I know that's super fucking weird, but it happened.

29 here.I am planing to die in front of the pc