Just grocerymaxx bro

Just grocerymaxx bro

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-083122~2.png (720x902, 108.19K)

Man, the schemes these retards come up with to get a crumb of pussy, it's like a bad cartoon. Chad just has to exist

>Friends
>Social Life
>Happiness
>Enjoying life
>Girlfriend
>sex
>Leaving the house
>Having a purpose in life
>improving yourself
Cringe

This is getting out of hand. I can't believe people are resorting to shit like this while ignorant retards refuse to accept that the current dating market is absolutely fucked. All this struggle for some blown out pussy from a dimestore whore, christ what a joke.

how tall do you have to be so women actually recognise your existence when you go outside? I go outside every single day for about 2hs due to committing and groceries and whatnot and I still don't get any women yo acknowledge me. Every time I tried talking to them they made faces that told me they wanted me to go away and stop annoying them, sometimes they say this right away, wo I stopped trying. Going outside changes nothing. If you are undesirable in a dating app you will be undesirable outside in the real world as well.

Niggas on here be like this no cap

I do that, but it's only because I'm poor

>Grocery theory

Attached: 1619131600936.gif (340x191, 803.44K)

6ft+ for basic, 6'3 for chad and of course the face matters the most

Depends on other factors, too. I am 6'6" and women do not seem to notice that I exist as far as I can tell. Height is definitely a requirement but if you don't have a good face, nice hair, muscles, and a six pack, it does not matter all that much.

This is retarded unless you live within walking distance

Or you could buy in bulk and use the saved time and money to pursue a hobby and meet people through the hobby. Or you could just hire a prostitute.

the ridiculous lengths that GENETICALLY INFERIOR MEN like this have to go through just to get a chance at meeting women lmfao. this dude is making trips to the farmer's market day in and day out, wasting hours of his week, meanwhile BIG DICK CHAD just has to hop on tinder and pick which girls he wants to fuck that week like it's uber eats for pussy.

A refrigerator uses more energy and costs more to run the less items inside. Great advice during record high cost of living

>pls notice me tactics

we're fucking doomed

You're just too tall. They can't even see your face to notice you're human. Apeball players can be tall, since they do interviews and stuff where woman can know they exist.

I do this just because buying groceries is the only small pleasure I have left in life

Euccledeus drops his finger into a refrigerator full of Sips, cracking open the lid and sending it gutbound-thru-offal orgasm--- the whole store cracks in Ecstasy, it's a whole orgy dedicated to Euccledeus' 10,111th Sip, all but belittling laughter and secret motions of disapproval to spectators. A long trail carrying the relic of Euccledeus out to as far as the digital-lock will allow. And whatever happened to his poor bride without a sail to heaven, she was ready fragmented in parking lots and cell tower limit bands. Odd behaviors polished to be presentable in public, with or without Sips, but with a breakdown of supply lines for the act of intercourse with the strongest in the orgy who came outside of a taco truck to raise a Tyre, he beats her into Lebesia, learning from his pedoflia, that the nondismissive retard is probably being beaten by the residents of the poor grocery store, too, and likely gave her the disease, that doesn't give pregnancy the way men can be pregnant, the way Euccledeus became pregnant in a battle policing goats slighting magicians like the greatest one offering nothing but a pretty long trail of snail-goo dripping from his leg, the same as Africa, where a Ukrainian arrives to claim the rightful throne of Euccledeus, by popping a coprophage in the mouth, because the uric acid was just too warm, so I changed it.

I'm pretty sure that's freezers and not refrigerators.

I can finally get pregnant in my ass

If you really gave enough of a shit to imitate this, simply don't keep a fridge, faggot. If you are buying only that which you'll consume in a day, the fridge is useless anyway.

I actually used to do this. Daily small trips. You do meet more chicks, tons more, and of a more random quality: all chicks have to buy food. Compare this to nightlife, where you will only meet shitbag whores in a setting that's all about preselection. Nobody is preselected at a grocery store.

Note, though he says he meets chicks AND killers. Probably ironic, but it's true. Is what you want so good that you'll open the door to whatever else could come in with it?
You get it. It's not worth it. The risk is not worth the reward.
The strict requirement is over 5'10" and decently muscled, not facially disfigured, no speech impediments.
There is such a thing as too tall, but there are also (a lot of) girls who fetishize this, so it's effectively a myth.
Niggerball players don't need that. They get pussy because future single mothers know about child support laws and are going to get paid more than an MD just by getting rawdogged by some ape. tl;dr: they're getting gold dug