NEET hate thread

Get a fucking job you scrotes, pathetic desu

Attached: 1638661947642.jpg (986x1024, 119.17K)

I refuse. If the kikes in the banks and the stock market can get bailed out every time they gamble and lose, then I can be given a few hundred bucks a month

Attached: Pledge.jpg (657x710, 147.63K)

Make me wagoid

ok losers

I enjoy life just staying at home and working on projects like right now I'm making a workbench for the shed.

Attached: 1649537006422.png (600x600, 270.08K)

Why should I when I get NEETbux?

Bitches not worth it, desu. Get better in bed cunt.

How do neets survive I don't get it. How can you just not work?

>went to college and got a decent job
>still will never afford a good home or get a wife w/ kids
oh wow im so much better than those neets! kys wagie bootlicker

Inheritance. Rich NEET here AMA

That would make you the less fit for survival organism. Sorry to hear it, Wagie

if they're european then they live in a country that gives enough of a fuck about its population to not let them freeze to death in the street, if they're american then they're schizophrenic, literally missing all of their limbs or their parents support them

Why the fuck would neets get a job when they have the option not to? Waging is a drain on your soul. I can't stand it and wish I was able to be a neet

shut up you stupid hole. get back to wage slaving so you can pay for my world of Warcraft subscription you dumb foid. if I'm not entitled to sex and love, then I'm also not entitled to maintain this civilization

>Get a fucking job
but nobody will hire me

living is dirt cheap if you don't pay rent. so they probably live with parents

Just wait til your beloved gubmint cancels gibs due to global shortages. Then starve.

Whatever you say, wagie. Btw, which video game do you think I should buy with your taxes?

>Then starve.
if NEETs really have nothing left, they will never starve. worst case scenario they can just go steal food from a grocery store. if they get caught they go to jail and get free food again. and us wagies always pay for it

Yeah about that

Go buy elden ring and please summon a phantom so I can invade someone around lv 40

I haven't invaded anyone for so long

(Except ukies but that's off-topic)

Inheritance, disability monies, scalpchadding and landlording.
Wagies... Start polishing my boots and suck my balls.

Neets don't even have mental fortitude to do something as easy as some simple work, do you think they're capable of stealing? They will probably cry and call it a day
>B-but...
No. I know their mindset like the back of my hand. I used to be one. They don't deserve sympathy, kindness or mercy. I sure didn't

>Neets don't even have mental fortitude to do something as easy as some simple work
i have 8 years of employment. the job market is rough, nobody is willing to hire me for some reason

>do you think they're capable of stealing
i used to steal from shart mart all the time. you must be trolling if you thin someone would rather just sit around and slowly die of starvation rather than just stealing something from the grocery store. that literally never happens

>They will probably cry and call it a day
>I used to be one
you're basically just describing yourself then

Dumpster diving is a legit method of survival. Little Caesars throws away whole ass pizzas at closing.

fpbp
Based and NEETpilled.

Attached: 1651590693476.jpg (408x407, 75.73K)

>describing yourself
Yeah, I used to be this way. I am deeply ashamed of that, I hate that part of my life.

Good thing I do something useful now.

Though that's why I don't think that neets deserve anything if they refuse opportunities to work.

>I don't think that neets deserve anything if they refuse opportunities to work
i can't imagine most of them have opportunities to work
i have almost 10 years of work experience + a degree and i can't even get hired anywhere

Oh fuck, I could have done just that instead of getting my life back on track