It's fucking insane how much better my life would be if I was taller

It's fucking insane how much better my life would be if I was taller.

I've been told by multiple women that they wish I was taller, that'd they would've thought me perfect if I wasn't so short. I've been told by two different coaches that I didn't make their team because I wasn't tall enough.

I don't know how people can tell me to just "not think about it" when I'm so often reminded of it by the outside world everyday.

Attached: Manlets when will they learn.webm (576x1024, 796.14K)

Shorties arent allowed to complain anymore now that there is a literal surgery they can get to fix their problems

If you need a mark to tell how tall someone is, does it really matter?

uhhhh, you think they should just be letting people on rollar coasters who might slip out the seat and DIE?

You think that doesn't matter?

You could be a 6'1 tranny like me

Attached: p a i n.jpg (482x486, 65.83K)

I'd rather be a short man than a failure of a man.

>costs 75k usd
I think once they make it more affordable it will be

You know she is making this just to piss people off and go viral right? You know chinks elevate this to demoralize, right?

Yeah it's hard to imagine how shit my life would be if I were not 190cm. I'd be better at wrestling when I was a kid seems like the only possible upside.

>Americans without medical insurance
I am sorry

>You know she is making this just to piss people off and go viral right?
Yeah dude it's just a joke haha women don't really think men below 6ft are subhuman

Attached: 1655442982956.jpg (640x1138, 154.23K)

You do know what insurance is right???

How many units tall are you?

Yes tall is nice but what they want and what they get are two different things. Been with plenty at less than 6ft. It's not the be all end all. You should know, Chang.

72 on a good day, but I've hit 98 before

>"Whats that dude? No one wants you because you're short?"
>"Don't you know there's this surgery where you can pay doctor scalpelberg to brake your legs and put them back together with some steel rods? You can literally go from a 5'5 manlet to a slightly tallet, 5'7 manlet! So what if it cripples you for life? At least you'll be tallet!"
>"What's that, you don't have the 100k yo pay for it?"
>"Tough luck bro, looks like its all your fault for not working hard enough!"
Delet yourself

Attached: 20OrdkQh.jpg (380x250, 16.06K)

its a cultural meme to draw the line at 6ft cause women unironically cannot eyeball height, im 6ft5 in shoes and have told women im 6ft, they believed me

Unironically this greentext.

The solution is there, it's not my fault you refuse to work for it.

Put a scale in front of the door and watch the hambeast feminist flip out

Does the girl in OP's video look like a hambeast?

The girls who would care about the scale aren't the girls you'd want anyway, incel.

user's point was more that the girl isn't able to eyeball it and would be tricked easily, meaning that her shallowness is completely a status thing and not a personal desire

Attached: 1653494970795.png (850x558, 235.24K)

Something as important as who you sleep with should be judged more carefully than just eyeballing it