Feel completely destroyed

> Be me with my girlfriend of 7 years
> Walking down the street to my apartment
> Life if good
> All of a sudden some big black guy comes to mug me without any weapon
> Oh shit wtf
>Guy demands my wallet and phone, and my girlfriends purse
>Tell him we don't have any money or phones on us we went to go get ice cream with cash, have like 2 dollars on us
> Get clocked and manhandled try to fight him back and get my shit rocked, dude literally takes my pants off rocks me and stomps me
> Wake up in the middle of the night on the street with my underwear on my knees, my shirt ripped and pants gone, girlfriend is nowhere to be seen
> Gather myself and go to my apartment, knock and no one answers keep knocking and no one answers, don't have key or phone and have to literally borrow receptions phone without pants and call my girlfriend who isn't answering and then give up and call my friend
> Stay at friends house while I arrange for a key to be made, file police report and literally a missing persons report of my gf. They don't have any video of the attack. But due to stupid rules I can't get into the apartment without my id's which are at my parents house as well as my apartment, police won't even go to the apartment.
> Finally after 5 days I get back to my apartment and find it ransacked with my girls shit gone and money (not the money i hid on my own but where we both have it) is gone.
> Tell the police and they still haven't found her, her parents are now afraid the worst has happened

Attached: despair.jpg (600x600, 37.98K)

> Two days later all of a sudden get a bunch of texts from my girlfriend telling me she broke up with me and to stop calling her parents and to rescind the police report.
> Call the police, they think the guy who mugged me kidnapped her
> Turns out she actually broke up with me, blocked me on all social media. Get embarrased infront of the cops when they go and do a wellness check on her, her parents block my number.
> mfw she ran away with the dude who mugged me on the spot while I was knocked out on the floor.
I dated her for 7 fucking years. I hate being Indian. Literally feel like a complete loser and have been crying for days. She was the traditional indian type and still I got completely fucked over. fuck me fuck everything why. Fell like complete shit.

Holy fucking fuck.
You win the award for shittiest life this month, congratulations.

there is no chance this happened lmao is this just an attempt to spread racial hate?? who are you? why are you posting this? a glowie?

i really hope no-one on here is stupid enough to believe this would actually happen

That's crazy. I'm sorry that happened to you, Anony.

This, post picture of arm for starters.

you really believe this woman started dating a mugger who assaulted her boyfriend of 7 years?

Kill all incels
Kill all trannies
Kill all niggers
Kill yourself

Not really.
But I don't want to be cruel in case its true.

>you really believe this woman started dating a mugger who assaulted her boyfriend of 7 years?
Honestly, yes

the "wake up in the middle of the night" just proves it's made-up
you don't get knocked out for more than a couple of minutes without sustaining serious brain damage
OP is a glowie or something else trying to sew seeds of racial hate

he implies he was knocked out by this guy for several hours which doesn't happen in real-life

>Wake up in the middle of the night on the street with my underwear on my knees
So your ex gf watched as the black guy raped you and got so turned on by this that she broke up with you?
Seems like a real story

Attached: 0213_-_VRhx8s3.jpg (420x420, 40.5K)

He is over exaggerating to justify how overmatched he was to the other guy.
But the part where his gf left him on the spot for the man who mugged him? I believe this part

If you post below this line you're a certified retard faggot:
=========================================================================

Attached: 1654720464141.jpg (746x544, 34.55K)

I did get brain damage, I was knocked out for less then an hour the sun was just going down. I was a couple drinks in as well. Hospital said that mild brain damage occurs between 15 minutes to 6 hours, so they said its possible that if I lost consciousness for less then an hour ish that I have brain damage. I don't have any insurance as well so that check up fucked me even more. The fact that no one believes me makes me want to an hero.

>I was a couple drinks in as well
you were out going for icecream dumb stupid glownigger, keep your story straight

Are you retarded faggot? I drank before going to get ice cream, where did I say I went to a bar. Fuck you.

This is the most bullshit post I've ever read in all my time on Any Forums

best bait of the day.
this is original

>I drank before going to get ice cream
How did you buy drinks without any ID on you?
You must have been a diversity hire, retarded glownegro